XombieMom
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Locked discussions?

[Post New]by XombieMom on Sep 25, 17 6:14 AM
Do they lock automatically after a certain period of time or inactivity?

I'm sorry to hear about the discontinuation. I still play since I have not yet reached the end. Even sadder to hear (yes I know, I'm years behind lol) AFTER Agency 33 was discontinued. Both are very engaging games.

Glad to see some of us still play it, though..

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Locked discussions?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 25, 17 2:20 PM
Hi Xombiemom

I see that there is some question regarding if discussions within this specific game forum are locked after a certain period of time. To help address this question, threads that have been inactive for 180 days are automatically locked within the forums. We do encourage players to continue to discuss our games and you are welcome to provide specific links to these forum posts within your posts if applicable. Please keep in mind that to adhere to the Forum Rules, only links that are Big Fish associated are allowed.

In regards to the announcement to no longer provide updates to this specific game, the Moderation Team will continue to be an advocate for the players and pass any feedback and requests along to the appropriate teams.

I hope this helps clarify. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: