Crowbar

[Post New]by Spankey0370 on May 2, 10 8:01 PM
Can't find the crowbar anywhere. any ideas? all of the areas are done except the barn and silo. don't know what to do with the chicken feed where the animal is hidden. know what i have to do in the silo but can't until i get the crowbar.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Crowbar

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 13, 10 1:48 PM
Welcome to the pond Spankey0370!

I was able to find some tips in another thread that may help you out!
ember89 wrote:and as far as the crowbar goes... it seems to want to dig in the grain piled in the middle of the silo... when i clicked on the pile of grain to see if it would suggest digging with the shovel, it said i had to use the crowbar to open the crate... weird - reminds of curse of the opera and the whole key on the telephone pole bit... anyway, i pulled out the crowbar and held it in the pile and voila! the alien appears!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by tmm2009 on Jul 23, 10 9:52 AM
Does anyone know where to find the crowbar. I was playing this game with my 3 year old and she gave up. It is driving me nuts!!!

[Post New]by hajones on Jul 26, 10 9:36 AM
So we have been looking for the dang crow bar for HOURS! Any help would be awesome! Everything is done but the barn and the silo. In the barn we know were that stupid chicken is but cant figure out how to get him and in the silo we know we need the crow bar but have exhausted everyone one is the house trying to find it......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just tell me where to find them and what to do!

Thanks

[Post New]by Connor_and_Sean on Nov 17, 10 4:48 PM
Sean found the crowbar!!!! In the barn, cut the bag of grain with the shears to open it. Then click on the turkey right when he comes out - and you have found the crowbar!

Go to: