Finished and found it so-so....

[Post New]by militarymommy on May 2, 10 8:06 PM
I liked this game and found it similar to the Return to Ravenhurst, Dire Grove and that sort of game. If you don't like darker scenes and having to really look for the hidden objects along with going back and forth between scenes alot, this game will not be for you. It took me the better part of 6 hours (I did all the mini games too) to get through it so long enough where you don't feel gyped for your dollar.
The help timer took a long time to refill, but you were able to get out of some of the mini-games, if you so chose. All in all, I liked it, not as good as the Return to Ravenhurst, Dire Grove, Dream Chronicles 1,2 and 3, but pretty good game anyhow. I say "so-so" as the cariage gave too much away in it when you went to it and it asked you where you wanted to go next. Should have just been a list of the places and let us figure it out. Ah, well, it was a fair game. Not sure if I would buy another of this one though.....

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Finished and found it so-so....

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 3, 10 1:24 AM
I would buy another of this one !! It's becoming quite difficult (for me anyway) to find a game that catches you, with nice graphism, clever, not too difficult, little games to solve. I loved it and am allready hunting for a similar one. Why don't you try Enlightenus,Haunted Manor, or Dark Parables-Curse of Briar Rose, these are GREAT games and they'll probably take you more than 6 hours to solve. Good luck !!!

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Finished and found it so-so....

[Post New]by Dynastia on May 3, 10 8:08 AM
militarymommy wrote: the cariage gave too much away in it when you went to it and it asked you where you wanted to go next. Should have just been a list of the places and let us figure it out. Ah, well, it was a fair game. Not sure if I would buy another of this one though.....

I agree with your comments. I did not enjoy this game much myself. It was too easy and there is no replay value.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on May 3, 10 8:19 AM
I would imagine that if you're a LF player then this would have been easy because - yes - there were clues out there. However, I hate wandering aimlessly (thank you, carriage) and like a little bit of structure to my games. This one was just perfect for me. Not too easy - not too hard and the graphics and story were great!

lesley234
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by lesley234 on May 3, 10 8:49 AM
No so-so's here. I thought the game was great fun. I wanted scary, didn't get it,
so what's with the rating panel at the opening? I'll buy the next one for sure.

Thumbs up all the way.

Go to: