Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

"Family Issues:"

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on May 2, 10 8:26 PM
I keep getting my houses going grey but when I click on them, I just get the message "Family Issues:" What the heck does that mean and how do I make them happy. I now have 17 houses doing this to me. I want to delete them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Help Please.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:"Family Issues:"

[Post New]by Mamalita on Mar 23, 11 9:28 PM
In another thread, it was reported that if a tree was planted in the yard, the family issues would go away. Another poster said that if a section of road was erased and rebuilt, the family issues would go away.

gezza67uk
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by gezza67uk on Feb 11, 13 2:47 AM
I've got a grey house which says "family issues" but when i click on it there is no indication of what the uissues are such as farms or stores, any ideas?

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Feb 20, 13 7:22 AM
Sometimes, if they do have a tree in their 'yard' just deleting it seems to make them happy.

Sometimes, this game doesn't register that you don't have enough farms for food and one or two will get the empty family issues message. Not knowing what to do..just build another farm.

I have learned in this game (though no way to actually win and end the game) that if you don't plant decorations near them until they ask for one it works out better. Because too many also cause the family issue//empty message.

Even deleting something near them and putting it back make the message go away. Not very challenging in if that is all it takes.

I also have thought on a few occasions if the area they live is very busy they get grayed out and I don't know what is wrong with them. I delete their house when all else fails and move it to another area and then they no longer have that message that doesn't tell you what is wrong.

Go to: