Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

level 53

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Sep 27, 17 2:12 PM
How do you get all the hearts the mini games change and you do not have extras you must get a hundred percent of the mini games while everything else is going on this is ridiculous it never fails it's always the last game and if you miss one you are s******.
I am so frustrated to get everything except this one diamond because of 0ne heart.

Please tell me there is a great big cheat out there someonwhere because this has totally turned me off the Emily series

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:level 53

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 27, 17 3:23 PM
Truth be told, this is the one level that I also cannot get the diamond. I have multi game plays and for each player, I cannot get this diamond. It may be worthwhile to report it on the game manufacturer's support site (not BFG) if you really want to get that diamond. The game manufacturer are quick to respond and provide resolutions.

julesy

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Sep 27, 17 5:43 PM
Thank you I would not have thought of that. It is just so frustrating isn't to be so close and just not able to do it and some of the hearts and diamonds we really had to work for and to not be able to complete it because you have to have a perfect score just gets me. I will try it thank you.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 16, 17 6:48 AM
This took me a few goes!
When special level 30 turned out to be a complete all the mini games quickly I was worried after not being able to do level 53.
However I worked out that like the adjusting the baby mini game, precision is not really needed, you just need to get it close and it then slots into place.
I did short sharp turns, letting it rest in each spot before nudging it on a bit more. If it was obviously going to take many tweaks then I did a big one first. Passed easily in the end :-)

Go to: