Where are the crosses???

[Post New]by nadaze2da on Sep 27, 17 3:48 PM
There are supposed to be wooden crosses to collect.... Well, other than the initial one I haven't found any. They must be very well hidden. I did find the chocolate bar in the plane.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Where are the crosses???

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Sep 27, 17 4:45 PM
I had problems finding them as well, I think they are either not in every scene, or only appear if you get below a certain percentage of hints remaining.

It could also have something to do with that evil wolf, I don't trust him lol

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katycoogan on Sep 27, 17 6:40 PM
I don't think the crosses are only there if you have a "few" hints left. I think they are random. I have 40 hints right now and just found another one. Sometimes there are 2 in a scene. I found a great many of them just clicking around looking for something to do. I didn't "see" them but they popped up. I greatly appreciate that you don't use a hint to find out what direction to go in.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 27, 17 8:49 PM
katycoogan wrote:I don't think the crosses are only there if you have a "few" hints left. I think they are random. I have 40 hints right now and just found another one. Sometimes there are 2 in a scene. I found a great many of them just clicking around looking for something to do. I didn't "see" them but they popped up. I greatly appreciate that you don't use a hint to find out what direction to go in.

Well, if you don't have a map, using a hint is the way to know where you go!!!

And thank you,
M.

anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by anon457 on Oct 22, 17 11:00 AM
I have a Mac and I can zoom in on each scene by holding down the apple key and scrolling on the mouse. Then i can scroll around and look at different sections of the scene. at a larger magnification (handy for the hard to find things). There are at least 2 to 4 'crosses' in each scene plus the candy bars

Go to: