dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Better than HOGS !

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Sep 27, 17 4:23 PM
Don't get me wrong I do like HOGS and have / do a lot of them. This game reminds me of them, but a lot less annoying. In HOGS you have a locked gate, hunt around in a lot of places to find it, then remember where you need to use that key. With this game you know what you need to move on (key, logs, lantern) it on that level. Idea of that is what makes the game so great.

I have been working on this game for about 4 hours and I am enjoying it. A match 3 game that is like a HOG. Thanks.

I can't wait to see if another one like this comes along. HINT HINT

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:Better than HOGS !

[Post New]by skpjazz on Sep 27, 17 8:22 PM
Hi dlk_shades,

I don't know whether you have played a lot of M3s, but since you like this one, you may like Silver Tale or Runefall -- by the same developer.
I've also played a lot of HOGs, but M3s are now my preferred genre.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game. If you run into any problems, be sure and check out the tips thread in this forum by SynthpopAddict.

Edited on 09/27/2017 at 9:45:00 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Better than HOGS !

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 27, 17 10:25 PM
Glad you're enjoying the game dlk_shades. I will caution you that if you don't like timers or move counters in your M3s, Silver Tale was limited moves only as even the "relaxed" mode was still limited moves, although more of them. Hopefully all the blocked tiles in Match Ventures won't get to you later. The farther along you go, it seems like the developer wanted to include every single variation of a blocked tile they could possibly come up with and include lots of them in every room!

Go to: