Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 28, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/28/2017 at 6:28:19 AM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Sep 28, 17 1:45 AM
again a game i want to buy no problem dl no problem playing till i entered the headquarters the mouse kept disappering couldnt do a thing. Had to close the game using alt ctrl del.

Why are all games having glitches lately?
using windows 10

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 6:28 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Helpas they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 6:40 AM
Hi ciscaR8,

I'm sorry to hear that the mouse kept disappearing at a certain scene. I definitely want you to be able to play your game. It may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. This will allow the game to have the necessary resources and permissions to run smoothly. I'll include that help page along with the Windows 10 one below:

Windows 10

Our games are tested before they are released and I apologize that you have been experiencing technical issues. With the different permutations on the market of computers today, we understand that issues may arise. It is recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team if you find that the above help pages didn't resolve your issue.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

First Half of Star is NOWHERE

[Post New]by ChrissyHyphen on Sep 28, 17 5:05 PM
I'm stuck on the door with the hands, because I only have the 2d star half. I have looked at every item in the Guide and the first half of the star is NOT LISTED ANYWHERE. Also, the HINT won't work.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 28, 17 5:29 PM
Hello ChrissyHyphen,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble moving forward, despite referencing the guide and using the hint feature. It sounds like there is trouble moving forward and that there may be an item missing in the guide. What I recommend in this particular case is to see if the following suggestion is able to help out, and if not, to get in touch with our Support Team, who can assist further with your purchase.

The first thing that I recommend is to see if providing more permissions for the game to run will help it run more smoothly. Sometimes, when a hint button doesn't seem to be working as expected, running the game as an Administrator can help. If you'd like to try those steps, they are linked below:

If those steps don't seem to help, or if you'd just like further assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of the issue and the title of the game. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

BOBO119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by BOBO119 on Sep 29, 17 10:38 AM
Same issue as ChrissyHyphen...can't findthe other half of the star anywhere??? Made the potion and also can't get dragon to breathe fire to make potent

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 29, 17 1:58 PM
Hello BOBO119,

I'm sorry there's been trouble progressing in the game. bfgIlinalta made an excellent point about the troubleshooting steps to take, and I'm happy to walk you through them again.

Let's give the game more permissions to play on your computer by running it in Administrator Mode. The help article below will guide you through that process.

Should that not fix the game, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They have more extensive tools that the Moderation Team does and can offer a different solution.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

LittleWren
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LittleWren on Sep 29, 17 3:10 PM
I'm now at the Battlefield (and the area just before it). I got to the point where I could do nothing more. I have 4/5 potion ingredients to heal the Chronicler, 2/2 tomb decorations (which I can't place anywhere) and a thin metal rod. I've looked into the strategy guide and it says that there should be a bow strong for the crossbow in the knight's hands after I return his two fingers. I had picked up the potion ingredient already and then the scene exited. I can't get back in to pick up the bow string.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by UsHatesTheBugs on Sep 30, 17 3:24 PM
Same problem: there's no bowstring anywhere. Will there be a fix?

LittleWren wrote:I'm now at the Battlefield (and the area just before it). I got to the point where I could do nothing more. I have 4/5 potion ingredients to heal the Chronicler, 2/2 tomb decorations (which I can't place anywhere) and a thin metal rod. I've looked into the strategy guide and it says that there should be a bow strong for the crossbow in the knight's hands after I return his two fingers. I had picked up the potion ingredient already and then the scene exited. I can't get back in to pick up the bow string.

lewislynda
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lewislynda on Oct 1, 17 5:19 AM
I am also having same problem with the bowstring. Contacted Tech Support and they sent me a coupon for a new game. I guess that is their idea of a fix, to drop the game and get a new one. Too many games lately having glitches. Thinking they are just releasing games with glitches and no fix. Makes me very disappointed in Big Fish. Would rather have a game that works than a coupon for another game that might not work. Game worked fine in free play, but then you aren't as far in the game to discover the glitches.

[Post New]by kardow2 on Oct 1, 17 2:02 PM
Playing on Windows 10, PC. Had no problem playing the demo. Purchased the game and it will not install. Removed demo and tried to reinstall game....nothing.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by papparog on Oct 1, 17 2:45 PM
UsHatesTheBugs wrote:Same problem: there's no bowstring anywhere. Will there be a fix?

LittleWren wrote:I'm now at the Battlefield (and the area just before it). I got to the point where I could do nothing more. I have 4/5 potion ingredients to heal the Chronicler, 2/2 tomb decorations (which I can't place anywhere) and a thin metal rod. I've looked into the strategy guide and it says that there should be a bow strong for the crossbow in the knight's hands after I return his two fingers. I had picked up the potion ingredient already and then the scene exited. I can't get back in to pick up the bow string.

[Post New]by papparog on Oct 1, 17 2:46 PM
PROBLEM :EVERWHERE SAYS NOTHING TO DO HERE

[Post New]by PUZZLED_CA on Oct 1, 17 10:49 PM
In Crystal forest.
Have 4 of 5 portion ingredients.
Strategy guide says I have to use rake on leaves, but apparently the rake is something you're supposed to pick up BEFORE crossing to crystal forest and there's no way to go back.

[Post New]by pecan1 on Oct 2, 17 6:40 AM
Have run into the same issue with the bow string as Little Wren.

Can't move forward in the game. Will there be a fix?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by StillCarynOn on Oct 2, 17 12:31 PM
Same problem as others. Have only 4 ingredients, no bow string can't move on in the game. iMac OS X El Capitan

Edited on 10/02/2017 at 12:35:41 PM PST

[Post New]by StillCarynOn on Oct 2, 17 4:02 PM
I was told by someone that they also had this problem with the game. They replayed the game, taking the bowstring first, then the potion ingredient and the game worked fine. So there is definitely a glitch that needs to be fixed.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Oct 2, 17 5:47 PM
Same problem, no bowstring!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 3, 17 10:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for some help. It sounds like a bowstring is missing from several games, and I'm so sorry to hear that. I will definitely pass this information along to the appropriate teams, and in the meantime, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to offer a new solution.

Please let them know how far in the game you are and what proceeded the progression block as this will help the people behind the games further investigate the matter.

Please PM me or another moderator if any questions or concerns arise. We'll be happy to provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 10:06:20 AM PST

Go to: