govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Lisa's Fleet Flight - Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by govegril on May 3, 10 12:46 AM
This is a time management game set in an airport terminal. Your characters check in the travellers and their luggage and direct them to their correct flight gates.
I only lasted 30 minutes and found it repetitive - which TM games are but in that 30 minutes you did nothing new - tag luggage, package parcels, direct to gate.
It was very simple up to that point.
You can buy upgrades in between levels but I did not notice if they did make a difference

Nothing really new here, and the game looks like it has about 30 levels from the map screen.

The game is ok as mindless time waster but as much as I love my TM games I will pass on this one unless someone plays further and reports that it gets more interesting.

Katybug273
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Lisa's Fleet Flight - Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Katybug273 on May 3, 10 2:36 AM
I played the full hour out of curiosity and found same things you did. In fact, the upgrades never changed through out any locations or levels. I didn't notice they did much at all and overall I think the concept was cute but this was a simple click, click without even getting to upgrade your scenery into something a bit more attractive.

[Post New]by flutterby_dee on May 3, 10 4:24 AM
I played for 20 minutes, and then was so bored I simply had to stop. Dull, dull, dull. Very repetitive, and too slow and simple to offer any kind of challenge. The dialogue between the characters seems pointless. Also, I sometimes found I had to click several times before the game seemed to register that I had clicked and go through with the instruction.

Overall, it may be a game that children would enjoy, but I think any seasoned TMer would give it a miss.

S3ven
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by S3ven on May 3, 10 5:03 AM
I tried the demo version of this game this morning, and must say it's not very nice to play. Reason for this being so is - as soon as the customers step up on the belt, the games struggles and staggers until the last passenger walks off through the gate. With this, the game is almost unplayable for me, albeit the fact, that I have a brand new gaming pc.

Leaving aside the struggling and staggering, the game play is a bit monotone, and as somebody already pointed out, the dialogues between the game characters are quite useless and unimportant. ...I'll pass this one, and won't buy it.

Bailey868
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bailey868 on May 3, 10 5:24 AM
Dull beyond reason. The background music couldn't be more annoying...it begins to permanently etch into your brain. Back to the T.M.drawing board on this one.

Marm23
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Marm23 on May 3, 10 6:17 AM
I usually love TM games but this one is very boring. The concept is good but game doesn't develop.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on May 3, 10 8:37 AM
On the plus side, I thought the graphics and characters were very cute and I liked the airport theme.

On the downside, the game was very repetitive (even for a TM) and boring.

tinkz2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tinkz2007 on May 3, 10 9:21 AM
Just played the hour trial of this game, and found it extremely tedious, the same thing on each level, even though I bought all the 'upgrades' there was no change to the game.
Definately will not buy this one.
As for the music, I turned the volume off on my computer.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on May 3, 10 11:07 AM
I posted these comments under the other "comments and review" section. I'm confused, why are there two threads for comments and reviews? --

General Comments -- This is a very simply and basic TM/stragety game. The word "basic" is the key word here. You have Lisa and a helper and they check in passengers' luggage to one of four places. While checking in the luggage, the helper also takes in baggage and/or wraps it up. You have upgrades, but they don't seem to add to the game. I played 12 levels waiting for the game to either get more challenging or at least more interesting, neither happened.

My Likes -- Simple and basic game. Perhaps go for a beginner of TM/stragety games.

My Don't Like So Much -- After 12 levels, the game didn't get any harder or any more challenging. You're given addtional check-in points and more customers to serve, but you're given plenty of time to do this. This game does not offter players any challenge at all. While a became bored at level 6, I kept hoping for the game to get better. No dice. You have goals but they are not identified until after you play the level. There is no restart option, so if you want to reach or beat the goal, you have to do this after playing the level. The bottomline about goals -- you don't know what they are, thus, not knowing what your purpose is for each level. -- for lack of development, no challenge, repetitive activities, no storyline. No purchase for me --

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 3, 10 5:09 PM
Absolutely agree: Unchallenging, repetitive, extremely simple, cute characters (I liked the pet design and the idea itself of including travelling pets), incredibly annoying music.
I had the feeling the game was running slow as the characters staggered (I gave the guy breakfast combo and he moved around like a half asleep zombie), I was waiting for my computer to freeze any minute (but it didn't happen). Powerups didn't seem too effective, I hardly ever had use for coffee pot and I would say the wrapping machines were working just as slow in level 12 than in 1. I was also disappointed that in the 1h trial I was still working with 2 destinations. I played the whole hour hoping the game would improve. It remained very constant (as far as I got).
There are other Airport games in BigFish and they are more entertaining than this one. It is surprising (and sad) that so far all the reviews are so unanimous (and not too positive). I'm sorry as the idea was nice, but I feel less evil after seeing many Fishes got the same feel I did from playing this.
I did find one thing better than real life though: I have to travel very often for work and -at least in some flying companies I won't mention- getting a "Fragile" sticker is absolutely impossible. Maybe I should send their representatives the link to this trial!

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by marbleann1 on May 5, 10 11:04 AM
Would of been a better game if the upgrades meant something. I was very confused about them in the beginning because they seem to not be helping the game and they offered the same exact upgrade after each level. It is very easy and that is not necessarily a bad thing if you are looking for mindless fun and relaxation. I love a old game called Profitville because it is very simple. But the difference is the upgrades are plenty and they are viable. Something Lisa's Fleet Flight is lacking.

salem01
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by salem01 on May 6, 10 9:39 AM
I also played this game and kept hoping it would get better or I would see a better challenge but there wasn't any it bored me out of my mind and a big waste of money I am very disappointment so ponds if you haven't purchased it yet please don't waste your money it's not worth it

[Post New]by poohjag0900000 on May 7, 10 3:56 AM
i really enjoy the game but unable to save my proogress

[Post New]by lollercopterz on May 8, 10 11:44 PM
wtf remove it

Go to: