gmrgrl25
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Trophies

[Post New]by gmrgrl25 on Sep 28, 17 10:27 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the trophies for finishing all levels. i bought all upgrades and statues and finished the 60 levels. Are there bonus levels? If so, where are they?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Trophies

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 28, 17 12:37 PM
I don't see a trophy for completing all levels. On which shelf is this trophy? There is a trophy for completing all level objectives, which means you have to complete each level's goal.

julesy

swordsdd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by swordsdd on Sep 28, 17 6:28 PM
I must be missing something too. I've completed all levels, all the level objectives, but there are trophies I don't have such as completing Savannah World, etc. Not sure what I've missed.

gmrgrl25
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by gmrgrl25 on Sep 29, 17 7:29 AM
julesyhedgehog wrote:I don't see a trophy for completing all levels. On which shelf is this trophy? There is a trophy for completing all level objectives, which means you have to complete each level's goal.

julesy

I met each goal for each level, bought all the upgrades and gold coin upgrades and don't have the trophy for completing the goals,nor for completing any of the sections.

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Sep 29, 17 2:40 PM
same here.

bought all upgrades, finished all objectives, got huge amounts of extra cash, but haven't got the trophies :/

[Post New]by wiccan1974 on Oct 1, 17 5:43 AM
Yes, i am not getting the trophies for finishing sections(savannah) either. =(

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Oct 1, 17 1:52 PM
Same here. Probably should report this in the tech section.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Oct 9, 17 8:59 AM
I am having the same problem with the trophies and most of us if we are honest play for those trophies that's a significant part of the fun. I reported on the Tech problem list and so have many others they are only responding to whether the game crashes or freezes I am surprised.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Oct 11, 17 5:18 AM
I am having the same problem on MAC

All challenges met- all levels completed- & 4 trophies missing

I think there are meant to be extra levels ?

Cookyfish

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Oct 22, 17 6:16 PM
i went back and checked what i thought to mean artifacts and it still says i didn't complete it. i bought everything. same here on trophies.

Go to: