TrickC56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Crystal Foresst

[Post New]by TrickC56 on Sep 28, 17 1:47 PM
I passed into this forest. Have done all I can do. Hint keeps telling me I have nothing left to do here. I want to go back and place the piece in the globe, but it won't let me. Please help. Do I have to start all over again???

Re:Crystal Foresst

[Post New]by nutcase530 on Sep 29, 17 10:47 AM
same here TrickC56

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 29, 17 1:47 PM
Hello nutcase530 and TrickC56,

It's possible that the game is experiencing a display glitch, so I'm swimming over to provide some troubleshooting help.

First, please try updating the computer's video card driver. The help page below will walk you through that process.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I'd also recommend running the game with administrator permissions. The following help page contains those instructions.

Run Game as Administrator

Should those suggestions not work, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help.

Please also direct any future questions to the designated technical help thread, which I've included below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here.

This ensures we'll be able to track the issue if more people are experiencing the same problem. It will also help the Moderation Team keep the forum organized. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 09/29/2017 at 1:51:42 PM PST

[Post New]by mavisfearn1 on Sep 29, 17 2:02 PM
im having the same problem wont let me back to put globe part in

blue13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blue13 on Oct 1, 17 2:11 AM
Have the same problem .

[Post New]by PUZZLED_CA on Oct 1, 17 10:48 PM
I'm in the same place, I think.
Have 4 of 5 portion ingredients.
Strategy guide says I have to use rake on leaves, but apparently the rake is something you're supposed to pick up BEFORE crossing to crystal forest and there's no way to go back.

Re:Battlefield

[Post New]by cher2u4 on Oct 2, 17 6:55 AM
When put two fingers on knight got the flower but the bowstring dropped and didnt go into my inventory. Removed game and downloaded agan- same thing happened cannot move on without the bowstring

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heartblob on Oct 4, 17 12:14 AM
I too am having the same problem in the crystal forest, what is going on I have had 2 games recently with a glitch very disappointing , has the makings of a very good game .

are we up for an update to this game hope a solution is available come on BIG FISH give us a hand regards Heartblob

[Post New]by diva200244094 on Oct 4, 17 6:47 PM
I'm having the same problem in the crystal forest.

[Post New]by Yori01 on Oct 9, 17 1:26 PM
also the same problem, I cant go back to put the second part on globe and thus obtain the needed inventory part....I am stuck, shall I play the game from begin? NO GO!!!

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heartblob on Oct 9, 17 8:50 PM
Well it seemed that no update was forthcoming for the Crystal forest, so in the end I uninstalled the dam game and started again, all went well , but what I found was it was better to use the map rather than the hint. seemed to be a different way the game worked , I had the second globe part in place before going to the forest , it really is a good game , but it did not flow smoothly as we all found, so my thoughts are do what I did, I did use the hint only occasionally .

I also think that future games need to be checked more carefully to avoid frustration and annoyance.

Hope this works for all take care Heartblob.

[Post New]by never_too_old on Oct 11, 17 9:00 PM
Same here. Did not see the rake on the statue and can't get back to it. Will uninstall and install again.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Oct 12, 17 3:07 PM
Played the game right through with no problems. Didn't use hints though. I always check the map to see where I need to do something first.

rsm_60ca
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Battlefield

[Post New]by rsm_60ca on Oct 14, 17 9:47 AM
cher2u4 wrote:When put two fingers on knight got the flower but the bowstring dropped and didnt go into my inventory. Removed game and downloaded agan- same thing happened cannot move on without the bowstring

JPOlafson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JPOlafson on Oct 17, 17 12:32 PM
Im having the same problem in the crystal forest

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on Nov 26, 17 7:43 AM
same issue, can't get past this crystal Forest! Cant go back!!

Go to: