does anyone know how many level to this game
thanks

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:levels

[Post New]by skpjazz on Sep 28, 17 5:30 PM
Don't know yet! My first time around (elsewhere), I stopped at level 78, and I read somewhere else that they played to level 83. Since I started over with a new profile, I haven't gone back to keep on playing beyond 78. This may be an endless game, but what I can tell you is that you'll complete the castle well before level 78. So...I guess the end is whenever you complete the castle, and get tired of hearing the leprechaun repeat his antics over and over, LOL.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 29, 17 7:29 AM
I'm on level 48, and I'm 95% certain that level 47 was a repeat of a level I'd seen earlier. I'm really starting to get the suspicion that the game is endless, as Runefall was the exact same way with no level map and you were collecting "tributes" for the king until you'd completed all of them, then the storyline ended but the game just kept on going with levels repeating endlessly.

I'm going to play until the castle is done, but will retire the game at that point. The leprechaun has been repeating his quips for quite some time now to where I don't even bother to listen to him anymore and click on through.

cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by cocky2 on Sep 29, 17 10:36 AM
thanks for the replies

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 1, 17 11:47 AM
I have just confirmed that the game is endless. Once you buy all the castle upgrades you get an "end game" sequence and a popup telling you that the game is finished but you can play on just for the sake of playing on if you want. It took me 68 levels to get the castle done, badging all the levels. I did notice that the mirror (spot the differences) puzzle was skipped for me in level 68, so it appears that a potential reason for playing onwards in endless mode is to see if you can run out of minigames (spot the differences, pipes, nonograms, trace the shape, cogs). The battle games are potentially endless as they are a room in some of the levels. I'm just not motivated enough to keep on going and am retiring the game at this point.

Go to: