[Post New]by westiemama2 on Sep 29, 17 9:15 AM
Will there ever be a Shades of Winter to close out this series? Thank you

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Shades of Winter

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Nov 25, 17 7:31 AM
I've wondered the same thing as I've loved playing the other games in this series.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 11, 18 11:31 AM
Unfortunately, no, there will not be a finale to the Otherworld series. It was mentioned somewhere that the fourth game would be titled "The Eternal Winter", the event referenced in all the games already.

However, the developers will not make the next game for an unknown reason. I think they've stopped making games entirely, actually.

Tarma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Tarma on Mar 16, 18 11:00 PM
I checked their forums about that and the cancellation of the fourth Otherworld installment happened in 2016. Boom Zap has continued to make other series for BF since then so why did BF cancel Winter in the first place? I am really ticked off with BF right now - Otherworld was one of my favorite series.

[Post New]by LadyAuburn2000 on Mar 27, 18 11:20 AM
I am so upset to find out there will be no "Shades of Winter" or a "Winter" game to close out the series. This was such an awesome 3 games that I was so looking forward to the "conclusion".

So disappointed that if Boom Zap has continued to make other series, they didn't tackle this one that has such a following!

Go to: