Birthdays & Special Days

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Birthdays & Special Days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 9:27 AM
Hey there,

Does anyone keep up with birthdays, mc anniversaries, etc? If not I volunteer.

Birthday month - June
Mc anni - Aug 2014


Happy mc hunting!

Edited on 01/16/2018 at 5:01:00 PM PST


 
bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 17 9:42 AM
Hi Kimberly_63,

Thank you for getting this thread starting on Midnight Castle. Ooh! You and I have the same birthday month of June! Since it sounds like this will be a great participation thread, I'm going to go ahead and add this to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle area under Social Threads.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

 
silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 29, 17 9:49 AM
gtminer wrote:I would love to know my start date with MC. Is there any way to look that up? I am so bad with dates, that I even have to calculate my age, and my daughter bought me a Birthday Calendar so I could see the family's birthdays


I went through your old posts. Your first post to MC forum was this...


posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 8:27 PM

I'm on the quest, Trolling for a Key. I'm only level 8, but I'm suppose to unlock a new area by giving the guy 500 coin & finding what looks like a scepter...

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 10:05 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Kimberly_63,

Thank you for getting this thread starting on Midnight Castle. Ooh! You and I have the same birthday month of June! Since it sounds like this will be a great participation thread, I'm going to go ahead and add this to the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page">Helpful Links for Midnight Castle</a> area under Social Threads.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon


Thank you bfgbellerophon - we have a lot of players that have been around along time. Now that we are entering fall weather "sweader weader" we can sit around the campfire enjoying smores, special days and enjoying old mc stories!

June babies are happy communicative babies (I'm a gemini) so I'm enjoying the stories.

Thank you again.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 7:39:30 PM PST


 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 10:07 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
gtminer wrote:I would love to know my start date with MC. Is there any way to look that up? I am so bad with dates, that I even have to calculate my age, and my daughter bought me a Birthday Calendar so I could see the family's birthdays


I went through your old posts. Your first post to MC forum was this...


posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 8:27 PM

I'm on the quest, Trolling for a Key. I'm only level 8, but I'm suppose to unlock a new area by giving the guy 500 coin & finding what looks like a scepter...


Wow u are on top of things how do u search for things so quickly? I may have to get a separate keyboard to speed up things for me

 
silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 29, 17 10:14 AM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Wow u are on top of things how do u search for things so quickly? I may have to get a separate keyboard to speed up things for me


My old life in Graphics, Marketing, and Research & Development. I'm good at it. It's why I was a well paid employee before I became disabled and now spend countless hours playing Midnight Castle.

 
datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by datsalotta on Sep 29, 17 10:21 AM
December 2014 - started MC My 3 year anniversary soon.

December 15 birthday - This year I turn 67!!! WOW

datsalotta aka piesy


 
gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 29, 17 10:23 AM
December 4 - Birthday

May 25, 2017 - MC Anniversary
Aug. 2014 - Original MC game Anniversary

Edited on 09/29/2017 at 12:52:20 PM PST


 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 10:27 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Wow u are on top of things how do u search for things so quickly? I may have to get a separate keyboard to speed up things for me


My old life in Graphics, Marketing, and Research & Development. I'm good at it. It's why I was a well paid employee before I became disabled and now spend countless hours playing Midnight Castle.


When I look at the posts and see how many "young" seniors are playing the game it's inspiring. When you add those that are disabled but not necessarily a senior again it's inspiring. I have done home health and am always encouraged when they enjoy social media and games. I heard once that playing hidden object games can assist those that suffer from dementia type illnesse. Either way the networking and comeraderie among social friends is price!ess. I suffer from anxiety and the game has helped me in ways I can never explain.

Thank you for your time saving and research efforts although it's sad to hear of your disabi!ity.


Happy hunting!

 
Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Katijay on Sep 29, 17 11:37 AM
It can be hard to know your true start date as I know, (and I don't remember how long ago!!) I had to start over because of some problem BF was having!...I played and played off an on, not realizing their was a great forum and went looking for answers I couldn't figure out!!...LOL...and this is such a fun place to visit...

Thank heaven my B-day hasn't changed!!...April 7th...

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 11:47 AM
Katijay wrote:

I bet silver_hawk could find it the stea!th sleuth be is.

Thank heaven my B-day hasn't changed!!...April 7th...
too funny but very true


Making notes of everyone replying. Have a great weekend and happy mc hunting

Edited on 09/29/2017 at 11:49:58 AM PST


 
skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by skell169 on Sep 29, 17 11:48 AM
Hello everyone my name is Rona and my birthday is October 5th which makes me a Libra.
I believe I have been I have been playing MC for almost 4 years sorry to say I cannot remember the actual date.
I too am disabled but have found a wonderful friend through the forum and we have become as close as sister's she also play's I will leave it to my dear friend to let you know when she started and her birthday thou and I also feel that the forum is inspiring to other players. Happy Gaming All from Rona.

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 11:55 AM
skell169 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Rona and my birthday is October 5th which makes me a Libra.
I believe I have been I have been playing MC for almost 4 years sorry to say I cannot remember the actual date.
I too am disabled but have found a wonderful friend through the forum and we have become as close as sister's she also play's I will leave it to my dear friend to let you know when she started and her birthday thou and I also feel that the forum is inspiring to other players. Happy Gaming All from Rona.


This is interesting that age and disability are not preventing people from playing that is soooo awesome to hear especially the networking of special friends. Mc seems to be a special place for most. Hey Rona I wanted to send you a wave but I don't see one

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 11:57 AM
datsalotta wrote:December 2014 - started MC My 3 year anniversary soon.

December 15 birthday - This year I turn 67!!! WOW

datsalotta aka piesy



Lots of December special days right in time for the holidays

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 11:59 AM
gtminer wrote:December 4 - Birthday

May 25, 2017 - MC Anniversary


My sister's bday is dec 4th easy to remember. Thought u had been playing much longer

 
Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Howdah on Sep 29, 17 12:44 PM
Birthday month September
MC Anniversary February 2014

 
kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by kkreisman on Sep 29, 17 12:45 PM
The first reviews of MC on the BFG PC Home Page were in Dec. 2013. My first post was in January 2014, so I'm going to say:

MC Anniversary - December 2013
Birthday - August 28

Happy Friday everyone

katiek

P.S. Although when you're retired or don't count days for some other reason, it's hard to remember WHAT day it is...

 
LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 29, 17 12:52 PM
MC Anniversary September - 2016
Bday - Middle of January - ...year unknown...5091

TGIF

It's Friesday!

lj

 
gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 29, 17 12:54 PM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
gtminer wrote:December 4 - Birthday

May 25, 2017 - MC Anniversary


My sister's bday is dec 4th easy to remember. Thought u had been playing much longer


Hehe, I have been playing a lot longer. My original game was August 2014. I added that date to my post.

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 12:54 PM
Howdah wrote:Birthday month September
MC Anniversary February 2014


Noted your bday earlier. I'm still in awe of your age that's awesome. Someone mentioned that we have players older than 70's. Anyone want to share who they might be? Oh magic ball!!!! Hope you had a very special day another player that has been around for awhile

 
 
 
 
Go to: