Bigfish_tanya
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Players inactive

[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Sep 29, 17 1:46 PM
What happens when your friends became inactive on MC?

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Re:Players inactive

[Post New]by july1277 on Sep 29, 17 1:51 PM
an icon near there name changes to red. that's after a week. but so many reason why that can happen. the person health, weather, or god only knows

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Players inactive

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 29, 17 2:53 PM
Bigfish_tanya wrote:What happens when your friends became inactive on MC?
Well...... the red and green indicators are supposed to show inactivity....before they were added, we really had no real indication....but, alas, these indicators don't always read true.

I try to watch friends' cards ..... If one has a red indicator for over 2 months and there is no note after their name that they are on a break and if there is no increase in level, then I will delete that person from my friends' list......generally, if someone has "break" after the avatar, I leave it -- however, I had one that was on "break" for over 6 months and I finally just deleted that one as well.

There are some friends who have removed their wish list ..... and, I don't normally use that as an indication that a player is no longer active .... however, if their icon remains red for 2 months, there is no leveling up, and a wish list is never published ..... then, I also conclude that they are no longer playing and will delete them.

If a friend has no items on wish list, but their indicator is green .... and when maxed out, they progress after an update .... then I keep them in the friends list because I assume they are in the "use and be used" category ---- use them for entering their Spring Terrace and for giving gifts under the Christmas tree.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 29, 17 3:43 PM
Another indication that someone isn't playing anymore is if you get a "your friend doesn't have a private room" message. That combined with a red icon, no wishlist changes, & no level changes - especially after an update & a CC! - is a pretty good indication they aren't playing anymore.

Another thing to be aware of, if you send a gift to someone who isn't playing, they aren't collecting the gift, & it goes to waste. This includes gift boxes under Christmas trees.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 3:55 PM
I remember when players would add the event to the end of their name so you know whether to gift them or not. On my other Android device someone would send me a friend request and after 2 months of getting nothing in return I have deleted them. They are showing active but send no gifts not even one. I assume they are event players only but I have no way of knowing so they have been deleted. Sad since I'm a very active player and gifter.

*Kimberly*

Go to: