anchesa52
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Very disappointed,after update

[Post New]by anchesa52 on Sep 29, 17 5:20 PM
i am not happy.
Ok
today after working uninstalled the game and reinstalled and Yeah the game was running

Edited on 09/30/2017 at 1:18:24 PM PST

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 5:29 PM

Edited on 09/29/2017 at 6:00:15 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 29, 17 6:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience as the teams behind the game worked hard to fix this error. I'm happy to announce that an update meant to correct this issue was released this afternoon. More details about the new update, which is prefaced with a "Changes are afoot" message, can be found in the announcement below:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - September 29, 2017

Before swimming back into the forums' depths, I'd also like to leave a brief reminder for everyone to keep in mind the Forum Rules when posting, specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

The Forum Moderation Team completely understands wanting technical issues resolved in a timely manner, but we ask that communications with Customer Support Representatives and others not be discussed here. This protects the privacy of all parties involved.

We also request that posters not respond to or comment upon posts that break the rules, even with the intention of providing help. Doing so can unintentionally draw attention to the matter.

Thank you all for your help. Please PM me or another active Moderator if there are any additional questions, and we'll totally do our best to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: