karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

a message from Abbie

[Post New]by karatopa on Sep 29, 17 11:57 PM
Hi all
After the latest iOS update Abbie can no longer access her game she just gets a message saying the developer needs to update to make it compatible
like that's going to happen
She wanted me to let you know she hasn't left you
Kara

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:a message from Abbie

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 30, 17 9:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, I was wondering where she is! I can't believe that iOS message though, I'm sure there must be a solution, and it's worth trying customer support.

As for the possibility of a DM update, why not? I think we should start a BIG petition here, and alert as many current players as we can via in game messages. After all, other, far less original FTPs, are still regularly updated.

In any case, plase say hello to Abbie from me!

Valjune
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Valjune on Sep 30, 17 10:48 AM
I agree! Start the Petition!

I've only been playing this game for a month or so and can't get enough! It's literally ALL I want to do!

I didn't even know the game existed until someone from the forum of my other, (now second favorite) game mentioned it. The graphics are amazing, the choices of HOS game play are wonderful, the movement inside an HOS is an awesome, unique feature, decorating the grounds is so much fun. It's just an original, imaginative and delightful game! Not the same old, same old..

I'm going as slowly as I can in the game because I know I'm going to be so sad when I reach the final chapter.

Please bring it back, Big Fish! I would love to see Dark Manor resurrected and updated! (And by the way, I've already spent real money on it too!)

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 1, 17 10:28 AM
Hi Eli, I’m hanging on hoping, but not sure if they’ll do anything.

Take care

Abbie

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 2, 17 1:10 AM
Just to say I have joined the ranks of the lost I cannot access my game either
Kara

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Oct 2, 17 8:45 AM
OH NO!
I certainly hope they are working on a fix!
There have to be lots of people out there affected by this. It is just a matter of time before device updates will affect the rest of us.

Hoping you both will be back soon. Meanwhile, have a lot of

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 2, 17 8:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and help provide some clarification. I'm sorry to hear that some players are not able to access their Dark Manor game after the most recent iOS update. While the game is no longer being updated with new content, those behind the game are currently investigating a possible solution for players on iOS 11 who would like to continue playing Dark Manor. For more information about that decision to not provide new content updates, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Dark Manor - September 8, 2015

We greatly apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused. Once these teams relay any information to us, a moderator will post in the forums. Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 4, 17 11:03 AM
Oh my! Now I understand why my neighbours have been so quiet these days!!

Fingers crossed that BFG teams can solve this issue soon!!!

P.S. to Valjune: When you're done, you can always open a new manor ... and then another one ... and and and! Try to beat eli, roses and Abbie at this!!

Go to: