dcanfi1955
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Help Script writers notes

[Post New]by dcanfi1955 on Sep 30, 17 6:13 PM
Can anyone help. Can't believe I am already stuck. I have the cameo and it says to put it on the script writers notes. I can't seem to locate them. Has anyone encountered this issue or can give me a heads up as to what to do. Thanks

Re:Help Script writers notes

[Post New]by PSUfanPaula on Sep 30, 17 9:21 PM
I am having the same issue. So frustrating.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Sep 30, 17 11:51 PM
I'm at that part now. The Script Writer's notes are in the inventory with Christian's Cameo. You put Christian's Cameo on the Script Writer's notes. You get the Script Writer's Notes from the chair he's in after you turn off the gas.

Edited on 09/30/2017 at 11:54:26 PM PST

nykitkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by nykitkat on Oct 1, 17 6:35 AM
I'm at the same place and having the same trouble. Even the hint button doesn't work.

dcanfi1955
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dcanfi1955 on Oct 1, 17 11:52 AM
Thanks to all. I figured out my mistake. I just forgot to pick up the notes. Restarted game and picked it up the 2nd time around. It was in the upper right hand corner of the chair. Thanks

[Post New]by getgloria on Oct 3, 17 1:59 PM
is there any way to get the notes without starting over?

[Post New]by tlmarti15 on Oct 17, 17 11:14 AM
Same problem here. Makes no sense to have to go through the entire game if you missed picking up the notes at first. Cannot go back to the chair now. Serious bug there.

Chrisppp
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Chrisppp on Feb 20, 18 2:24 PM
Obviously this was some time ago...has anyone figured out how to get the notes if you miss them the first time? I remember seeing them and was about to click on them when the scene closed. Do I really have to start over?

cattyha
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cattyha on Mar 25, 18 10:06 AM
Same issue... didn't get the scriptwriter notes and now can't go back to get them...don't want to start the entire game over... why hasn't this been fixed since first reported.. and you are letting the game be sold with known glitches....

Go to: