Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

HELP IM LOCKED OUT OF THE GAME.

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 1, 17 10:25 AM
Having just done an update on my Apple iPad ( iOS 11), when I tap the Dark Manor icon all I get is a message saying that the developers of the App need to update it to be compatible with iOS 11,

Karatopa is now in the same boat as me.

So for now there is no way I can play the game. Not happy as I had 20 plots of land due to open today. 21 manors now out of action.

So PLEASE , developers do something to help us out.

In the meantime to all my neighbours, please do not send gifts.

Missing you already. I’ve managed to get here to leave this message by going through google.

I’m sure Kara and I aren’t the only ones affected, so if some of you could also add your weight to my request it would be appreciated.

Take care all of you, I hope to be back, developers permitting.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:HELP IM LOCKED OUT OF THE GAME.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 1, 17 11:04 AM
Hello Abbietweets,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with this game after updating to iOS 11. While the game is no longer being updated with new content, those behind the game are currently investigating a possible solution for players on iOS 11 who would like to continue playing Dark Manor. For more information about that decision to not provide new content updates, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Dark Manor - September 8, 2015

Sorry for the trouble while trying to play this game on iOS 11, and hopefully the appropriate teams will be able to find a way to keep Dark Manor open for all players on iOS updating to this new version. Be sure to keep an eye out for any new updates to the game in the App Store. For players seeing this issue, if you have a PC as well as an iOS device with an older version of iOS installed, and would like to try moving that progress to the PC to continue playing, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our Reps will provide as much assistance as they can.

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/01/2017 at 2:59:14 PM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 1, 17 11:45 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply. I do so hope that something can be done because I don’t have a PC. I have 21 manors which must show the interest I have in the game, most of which have been started since they put a hold on the game.

PLEASE HELP.

Thank you again for your reply.

[Post New]by KateC121 on Oct 2, 17 9:31 AM
Yep, I am locked out as well. I have another app that I am locked out of as well. I hope they can do something for us - I don't have a personal PC either.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 2, 17 9:38 AM
Hi Abbietweets and KateC121,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are both unable to get into your Dark Manor game. As stated by bfgIlinalta, the teams continue to investigate this issue as we want to help get you back to playing your games. We greatly appreciate your patience and support as we will continue to pass these concerns to the appropriate teams so that they can see the impact it has on the players. If any information is relayed to us, we will post in the forums to inform the players.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 2, 17 10:01 AM
Thank you for your reply , I hope the mods can apply a bit of pressure.

Hoping they will do something.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Oct 2, 17 12:45 PM
I am glad I haven't updated to IOS 11. Last time, I ended up buying a new IPad. This time I will just not update. Sorry everyone.

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Oct 2, 17 5:00 PM
I am also locked out of Dark Manor game due to Apple’s IOS update. I hope they find a solution very very soon.

Edited on 10/02/2017 at 5:01:45 PM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 2, 17 11:55 PM
Glad you haven’t updated Buddytrex, at least that way you can keep the game going till we all get back, developers willing. I’m still reading the forum at least.

Stay safe and enjoy the game.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 3, 17 1:33 PM
Me too

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 4, 17 11:20 AM

I stole some of Dhy's ( ( ( ( GOOD VIBES ) ) ) ) and am sending them your way!!! I hope a solution can be find quickly!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 17 10:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team appreciates everyone's patience regarding the iOS11 update and Dark Manor. We will continue to bring this thread to the attention of the appropriate teams. Once we are aware of any information regarding this issue, we will post in the forums.

Thanks again everyone for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 6, 17 10:27 AM
I am missing my iOS friends ...

Any (good!) news for them?? I hope they can come back soon!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 12, 17 9:44 AM
Hello Theorem,

Unfortunately, I haven't received details regarding the status of the iOS version of Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery. I do know that the teams behind the game are working to make this particular game playable on iOS 11 devices. If we are provided information regarding an update to the game, we'll be certain to provide an announcement regarding those changes. Thank you all again for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: