NJ64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Fishdom 2 needs IOS 11 update

[Post New]by NJ64 on Oct 1, 17 11:00 AM
How soon will Big Fish update Fishdom 2 so that it will work on IOS 11?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Fishdom 2 needs IOS 11 update

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 1, 17 3:35 PM
Hello NJ64,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you're experiences when trying to play Fishdom 2 on iOS 11. It sounds like it may not be functioning as desired on and what I would like to do in this case is provide how to contact our Support Team for further assistance with your purchased game.

While the Forum Moderation Team is not provided advanced notice of possible updates or what they might contain, I can absolutely let the teams behind the game know that there are players that would like to play this game on the new operating system. In the meantime, what I recommend is contacting our Customer Support Team, so they can assist with your purchase. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they possibly can.

Thank you for your patience and if there are changes made to the game, the game's page on the Apple App store will provide details of that update. If there are further questions, don't hesitate to PM me directly, or any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by hoppe1 on Dec 4, 17 8:42 PM
Any news when you’ll be updating for IOS 11? I miss playing. I had played every night.

[Post New]by Horsewomyn on Dec 26, 17 1:27 PM
I've been told by customer support there will be no update to this game for iOS 11. It really stinks that they leave their fans in the dust like this. I will never purchase another game from Playrix because of this. Why buy a game when I know it will be obsolete in a couple of years? Very poor service.

[Post New]by hoppe1 on Jan 5, 18 6:44 PM
That sucks. No reason why?

Go to: