I can't get straw for mattress

[Post New]by chaosjill on May 3, 10 9:33 AM
Help ! I've replayed this part several times and I get 2 wickers and willow bark but no straw, what am I doing wrong ?

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:I can't get straw for mattress

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jun 8, 10 8:07 AM
i dont think you even NEED a mattress

lovintnt
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

I can't get straw for mattress

[Post New]by lovintnt on Aug 25, 10 12:05 PM
chaosjill wrote:Help ! I've replayed this part several times and I get 2 wickers and willow bark but no straw, what am I doing wrong ?

I am having the same problem. The walkthru says I need to make a mattress for Jeb out of straw I get from the same tree as wicker and willow bark - but I don't get any. I can't seem to do anything else to help Jeb. Any help?

[Post New]by snoopy59 on Aug 31, 10 3:08 PM
You do need the straw mattress.....monkey takes a nap after you heal him and feed him. You need the straw you picked up with the wheat and a rope. Add these together and you get a straw mattress.

[Post New]by NemoScorpGalOz on Mar 20, 13 8:25 PM
Hi, I haven't had to make a mattress even though I do have straw.

Little spoiler/hint **from memory straw is found near the willow bark & wickers or did I find it near the small & med bamboo??
I bandaged Jep's head, feed him some medicine then water then food until full health and the lil comic strip thing came up showing us sleeping etc.
I've only found 1 wheat so far and that was used later to make flour for a cake, so I wouldn't waste it on a mattress yet
** Jep has been with me since then & I still have the straw!

I haven't looked at the walkthru as I find the fun & challenge of the game is to find your own way thru but having said that I realise it is handy for some to get a few hints along the way.

My only prob now is after 4 hrs playing since then the game crashed and I hadn't saved it now I have to do it all again SIGH
So if you are playing for hours in 1 sitting then SAVE your game during play not just when you exit!!

Go to: