Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for The Far Kingdoms: Garden Mosaics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 2, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/02/2017 at 5:24:54 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Far Kingdoms: Garden Mosaics here.

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Oct 2, 17 2:55 AM
I have not tried this as of yet. I doubt it will have an option to make as many mistakes as you want. Does anyone know of a mosaic game that does? I have one on my Kindle but not computer.

thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 2, 17 5:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on The Far Kingdoms: Garden Mosaics here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Far Kingdoms: Garden Mosaics.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 2, 17 7:14 AM
I've always loved The Far Kingdoms games, that were first introduced as HO/Match 3 games, and then as Solitaire games. Recently, The Far Kingdoms have been expanding their borders to include these wonderful Mosaic games.

Although the puzzles offered in this edition tend to be on the easy-breezy side of the spectrum, I'm okay with that, because I enjoy the relaxation factor. If you're a hardcore Mosaic fan looking for a challenge, Garden Mosaics probably won't cut it for you, but if you are new to Mosaic games, or you just want to chillax, this game will knock your socks off. Personally, I like both easy and challenging Griddler Mosaics, sometimes I just want to solve no brainer mosaics, other times I want more of a challenge, so I will definitely buy this game when I get another punch coupon.

The object of this game is the same as other mosaics or griddler games, fill in the cells with the correct numbers as shown on both the columns and rows. Each group of numbers must be separated by at least one empty cell. Sometimes it's easier to figure out which cells can't possible be filled in, to reduce the possible filled cells.

Some cells contain extra hints, some contain coins that can be used to upgrade your royal Garden. (you can choose the items and where to place them) If you get stuck, you can switch to another color, use an available hint, or, once the Amulet has been fully charged, you can get a mega hint which fills in four random cells for you.

THE FAR KINGDOM GAMES AVAILABLE
Title Release Date Genre Average Rating

1-The Far Kingdoms: November 13-13 (Hidden Object) 3.1
2-Winter Solitaire: September 9-14 (Solitaire) 3.6
3-Elements: November 24-14 (Hidden Object/Match 3) 3.4
4-Age of Solitaire: April 13-15 (Solitaire) 3.9
5-Sacred Grove Solitaire: December 29-15 (Solitaire) 4.0
6-Magic Mosaics: April 11-16 (Mosaic Griddler) 4.0
7-Forgotten Relics: April 4-17 (Solitaire) 3.5
8-Garden Mosaics: October 2-17 (Mosaic Griddler) n/a

This is a decent multi-colored Griddler Mosaic, that is solved using LOGIC, not by using a ton of hints or guessing, like some griddlers offered. The completed pictures are recognizable and colorful, and the music is nice, but tends to become repetitive. This game is definitely worthy of a credit, coupon or even full price in my opinion. Happy Monday Mosaic, enjoy!

Go to: