chapter 1

[Post New]by yellowrose9 on May 3, 10 11:08 AM
How do I get out of chapter 1. Clicking on the wheel does'nt work.
Yellowrose9

Re:chapter 1

[Post New]by chaeyann on May 3, 10 1:30 PM
here do you find the last peace of sears

[Post New]by poornima_gaurav on May 3, 10 7:53 PM
I am trying to cut the hanging package and make another package fall out of it , but I am unable to cut the package. I have looked at the pics on the walkthough and still nothing. How do u cut the package with the scissors.

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on May 4, 10 3:26 PM
poornima_gaurav wrote:I am trying to cut the hanging package and make another package fall out of it , but I am unable to cut the package. I have looked at the pics on the walkthough and still nothing. How do u cut the package with the scissors.

I'm not sure exactly where you are...but I believe you have to finish building the bridge before you can cut the package down.

[Post New]by Isis25 on May 4, 10 8:07 PM
I am tryhing to get the last mandrake seed, how do i get it out of the plants mouth???

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 5, 10 6:05 AM
Isis25 wrote:I am tryhing to get the last mandrake seed, how do i get it out of the plants mouth???

Grind up the tobacco leaf. Place it at the bottom of the plant causing it to sneeze.

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by olgamc on May 5, 10 8:01 AM
I can't finish the shovel/ tobacco leaf or seed of course

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 5, 10 8:32 AM
Check the walkthrough if you're stuck. It tell you everything you need to do and everywhere to find the objects.

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by olgamc on May 5, 10 9:02 AM
i practically have the wt memorized. I don't ever ask a question for help unless I've checked all else Thank you for trying

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 5, 10 10:49 AM
I had to use a lot of hints to find the final pieces. The hint recharges quickly, so use it whenever you need it. It's better than being frustrated and/or not being able to continue in the game.

dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dlk_shades on May 5, 10 7:40 PM
How do I put the lems in the chair. I found all the pieces, but placing them isn't working. I have clicked on both of them, but nothing happens or moves. I got the clock sorted out and the mirror. Had to use the Walk thru. So far I am not sure about the game. It looks like it might be fun, but right now it is not.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 6, 10 10:20 AM
Sorry, but what are "lems" that you're trying to put in the chair? Where are you in the game?

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on May 7, 10 4:32 AM
I don't know what I am doing wrong or what I haven't done, but I can't get past the last scene in Chapter 1. It seems like I have caught many, many fireflies but can't get the jar to stick on any of the stands. I have all the pieces of everythingt except one part of the tobacco leaf and nothing in inventory will move. The glasses say they need to be charged ???? and the hint says I should look at things differently. Went to the walkthrough and know what I should do but nothing is happening. Loved the first two of these, but this one is giving me fits. I hate to start over when there may be a simple fix; also don't know if it will be any different.

Flinders
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Flinders on May 8, 10 3:57 AM
You need 10 fireflies. Check the jar and see what it says. If you have 10, use the tip of the cursor to place the jar, not the jar itself.

[Post New]by 2wa2203 on May 8, 10 7:08 PM
I too cannot get the jar with fireflies to move out of inventory. I have tried everything to get it to stick on the stands but to no avail. Now what?

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on May 10, 10 3:07 PM
Thanks Flinders. I had clicked on so many fireflies but didn't realize that they all didn't take. Went back after your advice and saw the numbers on the jar. From then on it was OK. Am now almost at the end of Chapter 3 and am not real happy with the game. Loved the other two, but this one I have had to use too many hints for things that don't show up until you use the hint and too may trips to the walkthrough. Takes the fun out of it for me.

[Post New]by arneyin on Aug 1, 10 1:34 PM
I have gone all through the Garden walkthrough and looked through this forum, but cannot find the last piece of the shovel and the last piece of the tobacco leaf. I have looked all over using the change with the firefly jar but cannot find them. I cannot go forward without them.

Help

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Mar 4, 12 12:34 AM
I got stuck here too. To get the last piece of shovel, put the fireflies jar on the bottom right-hand stand near the clay jar on the wooden table. It will show a missing piece of shovel on the right side of the table. Once the shovel is together, dig up the dirt pile and it will reveal the handle to the watering can. Once the watering can is complete, the last tobacco leaf will appear on the pond to the left of the snapping plant.

Once the last of the tobacco leaf is together, place it in the grinder and it will turn to a powder. Place the pile of powder onto the snapping plant until he sneezes. He will blow the last mandrake seed down to where you can grab it. Put the shovel of dirt, seeds, and watering can onto the clay pot on the table and a new mandrake plant will grow. Dig it up out of the pot with the shovel, and you will get a mandrake root shaped like a little man. Put it into your inventory.

Go back to the ship and place the mandrake root onto the engine to refuel it. Then click on the ship's steering wheel and the ship will take off flying into the next chapter. When you arrive in China, you will get a message that the magic glasses have been charged and are ready for use.

Note: missing pieces may vary depending upon what piece you need.

[Post New]by CASEYBIRD on Aug 6, 13 6:32 AM
I HAVE THE MANDRAKE ROOT, IT IS IN PLACE OF PADLOCK ON SHIP DECK SCREEN.
BUT I CAN'T MOVE IT TO MAGIC ENGINE.
CLICK ON WHEEL AND IT SAYS I NEED TO REFULE ENGINE.
OK, HOW DO I GET ROOT TO THE ENGINE?
CLICK ON IT AND NOTHING HAPPENS. WHAT AM I MISSING?
ANCHOR IS UP, BAGS GONE.

[Post New]by boomcat on Oct 8, 13 3:13 PM
I am having the same problem . When I click on the wheel there is a statement that I need to know the schedule . Hint says I need to look elsewhere .

Go to: