Won't Start!?

[Post New]by cheekypuss on Oct 2, 17 5:58 PM
The White House doesn't seem to start. Just get a black blank screen.

This is while running under Windows 7 64 bit. Tried under Windows 7 32 bit also, and tried running the game in compatibility (Windows XP) mode, but the game just will not start!?

Has anyone been able to get this game running under Windows 7? If so, what was done to get this game to run?

This game is supposed to be compatible with Windows XP through to Windows 8(!)

Re:Won't Start!?

[Post New]by HiddenNic on Nov 18, 17 11:15 AM
Yep, same here. I've tried playing that game on different computers running everything from Windows 10 back to Windows 8 and I get the same blank screen on all of them. My mom, who lives in another state even tried on her computers in her home and this game won't load on those either.

Unfortunately, the devs for this game don't seem to have a fix for those of us who can't run it. I even tried it on my brand new laptop a couple of months ago and it was a no-go on it too.

It's a great shame because I really wanted to enjoy this game.

[Post New]by RikaE123 on Nov 30, 17 12:39 AM
I'm having the same problem. but its paid for so can we get our money back or at least a new game of our choice of equal value? Who can you talk to about reimbursement?

Edited on 11/30/2017 at 12:40:16 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 30, 17 12:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there's been some trouble getting the game to open up to play, despite some troubleshooting that's already been tried. I'm very sorry to hear about that! If troubleshooting steps such as running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card drive updates have not resolved the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They can provide further assistance, including a replacement game when appropriate.

You can also PM me or another Moderator with lingering questions or concerns. We'll do our best to assist.

bfgArinelle

Go to: