peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Spot the difference

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on May 3, 10 2:35 PM
I'm playing the game ok, but saw that I should be returning at end of each chapter to play spot the diff from each scene. I missed Chapter one, so I remembered at end of chapter 2 and went back to beginning but no mini-game...Not sure how to get to this part, although I really don't like spot the difference, would still like to know if I'm missing part of the game.

Re:Spot the difference

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on May 3, 10 5:51 PM
Yes, I didn't see any spot the difference minigames either. I saw in the walkthrough that they are supposed to be there. Anyone?

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on May 3, 10 6:25 PM
After completing the game you can go back and play each scene. That was the only way I could go back. After completing a chapter, it would be locked and I couldn't return to other scenes. Glitch? Or is there just another way I didn't find?

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on May 3, 10 10:15 PM
Here is a quote from teh walkthrough.

"At the end of each chapter you can go back and play the Find the Differences puzzle for each scene in that chapter."

I guess that means the screens do not come up automaically after each chapter. Going back as suggested is the only way to reach the screens. So I don't think you guys missed anything.

KIW0612

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 10 10:52 AM

I think what is probably causing confusion is that when you go to the main menu you will see the current chapter appear.

Click on the chapter number(s) you finished playing (above the page) and it will take you to the Find the Differences Puzzle. It definitely does not come up on its own.

Good Luck!

Margie B

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on May 5, 10 4:47 PM
MargieB wrote:
I think what is probably causing confusion is that when you go to the main menu you will see the current chapter appear.

Click on the chapter number(s) you finished playing (above the page) and it will take you to the Find the Differences Puzzle. It definitely does not come up on its own.

Good Luck!

Margie B

Each scene tells me to "Look somewhere else" .

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 7, 10 3:21 AM
You can play the Spot the Difference for all chapters at the end of the game. I didn't even realize they were there until I finished the fifth chapter. However, I like totally can't find all of the differences in two of the scenes... the catapult scene and the canon scene. Anyone find all of them?

ionadryer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ionadryer on May 15, 10 11:02 PM
However, I like totally can't find all of the differences in two of the scenes... the catapult scene and the canon scene. Anyone find all of them?
I'm stuck on the mermaid and the canon but got all of the others. Try clicking on the firestorm monster guy in the catapult scene. I couldn't see a difference but it worked anyway.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on May 16, 10 7:20 AM
I finished all the spot the differences, but some were somewhat questionable..
My Firestorm dude melted in my right picture, but not my left.
In the canon scene clicking on the canonballs makes them both disappear.
In the mermaid scene, i think the last one i got was somewhere near her right hand... umm, upper arm... or there abouts.
All the rest were pretty straight forward.

Go to: