ATTENTION MC PLAYERS (All Formats, Android, iOS & PC)

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Oct 3, 17 6:08 AM
ATTENTION MC PLAYERS (ALL FORMATS-PC, ANDROID & IPAD). We have a page where you can get help with your game. A fantastic page. We also hold weekly quizzes where we test your knowledge of the game & you can win FABULOUS PRIZES like the Ancestor Spirit, Mechanical Heart, Blessing Pendant to name a few. All are welcomed. The page is called Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for iPad, PC & Android ( [Removed by Moderator]
). This is on your Facebook page under groups. We are 2,225 members strong & growing. Look forward to seeing you there.

Make sure you answer my questions regarding your game. Also have "like" MC on your FB page as well. Thank you. Janet McD CAN i227167 iPad

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 2:07:52 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:ATTENTION MC PLAYERS (All Formats, Android, iOS & PC)

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 3, 17 2:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

To help ensure the security of the forums, we ask that outside links not be placed within them. Thank you everyone for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Oct 3, 17 3:53 PM
Just want everyone to know what a great group this is. I joined myself back in January and it is really helpful to everyone. We could especially use more Android members!. Just check it out!

Silver Fox

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Oct 3, 17 4:30 PM
Having a chat screen while playing would be a semantics nightmare, but this FB group is a close second and a great way to virtually meet other players. I can now put some faces to screen names!

KDR2 a720852

Go to: