Is there anywhere else to find help for Jewel Match IV?

[Post New]by cbreezes on Oct 3, 17 7:22 AM
No one seems to have an answer for my problem .. Most of the posts are years old .. Thanks

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Is there anywhere else to find help for Jewel Match IV?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 3, 17 7:50 AM
Welcome to the pond!

The developer has an official Jewel Match webpage that you can Google for. We're not allowed to post outside URLs here due to forum rules. As for whatever problem with the game you're having, I saw your other post regarding how to get the plate puzzle assembled. If that's what you mean, I posted the solution to that in the spoiler puzzle solutions thread here (locked now, but still viewable, just can't post to it anymore):

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/577643.page

Even though posts may be old, a lot of the times the same questions have been asked before, so it doesn't hurt to surf through the older forum threads/pages in the forum.

[Post New]by cbreezes on Oct 15, 17 4:44 PM
I still can't get this plate puzzle together .. I managed to get glue on 3 pieces but no matter what I do I can't get the glue to work on any more no matter where I "apply" it - to the edge, center, pieces or plate .. There has to be someone out there that has figure this out

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 16, 17 4:06 AM
I don't know if the dev ported this game to some other platform and that "broke" it but I solved the plate puzzle several times in the PC version using the solution I'd posted earlier. If it's not that the only other thing I can think of is the game doesn't like your computer.

[update] I just remembered that if you buy time or moves or skip any content somewhere, you end up having to replay that level somewhere later in a random sequence. It's possible that you either didn't find all 12 plate pieces in whatever level they first appeared in, or something else happened where you're going to have to wait until you get the requisite level again before you will be able to finish the plate puzzle.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 5:03:12 AM PST

Thanks

[Post New]by cbreezes on Nov 11, 17 8:14 AM
Thanks for your replies .. I finally got the plate together and moved on .. Now stuck on level 68 - mirror

Isn't there some place that has help listed level by level for this game so we don't have to bother you? Thanks again[

Go to: