Can not update Dark Manor for iOS11

[Post New]by Shortreddog on Oct 3, 17 3:13 PM
I can’t find a way to update Dark Manor for iOS11 for my iPad. There are no updates, that I can find, and when I updated my ipad, I lost the ability to play Dark Manor. What can I do?

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:Can not update Dark Manor for iOS11

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 3, 17 6:27 PM
Hi shortreddog
If you look at the post below you will see that lots of people are affected by this I am too dark manor is not being updated any more and there is nothing we can do except wait to,see if big fish can come up with a solution sorry

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 4, 17 12:15 AM
Think positive shortreddog. Add your voice to the thread below please. We can but hope that the developers will update DM to iOS 11, to let all iPad players continue playing. They will gain a great deal of gratitude if they can do this.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS — DO AN UPDATE FOR US. WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR NEW SCENES, JUST LET US PLAY WITH WHAT WE HAVE.

[Post New]by Lindadensman on Oct 15, 17 6:34 AM
I'm having the same problem and I love this game and I'm upset about not being able to play.if I had known about this happening I wouldn't have done the update to iOS 11

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Oct 15, 17 7:41 AM
Hi Lindadensman,

None of us would have done the update if we’d known. The update to iOS 11 apparently has a lot of people dissatisfied, myself included. I play 21 manors on here ( at least I used to play) and now nothing.

I’m hoping the Mods will be able to persuade the developers to do something to enable us to play again.

Meanwhile I’m not deleting the game in the hope that one day soon I’ll be back.

Hang in there and keep reading the forum. Who knows— we’ll all have a huge party on one my manors WHEN that happens.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 19, 17 11:47 AM
Hello Everyone,

We definitely want players to be able to continue enjoying this game. While the game is no longer being updated with new content, those behind the game are currently investigating a possible solution for players on iOS 11 who would like to continue playing Dark Manor on those updated devices.

Sorry for the trouble with this iOS update, and hopefully we will be able to find a way to keep Dark Manor open for all players on iOS. Be sure to keep an eye out for any new updates to the game in the App Store.

For now, if you have a PC, or an iPhone or iPad with an older version of iOS installed, and would like help in moving your progress to that device, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your understanding and for your time. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by reverendsyd on Jan 10, 18 7:40 AM
Please please make an update. I’ve been playing this game for almost five years and I would NEVER have updated iOS if I knew this would happen. I can’t even load it onto my iPad ?

[Post New]by SuzieBMarketing on Jan 20, 18 8:35 PM
Hi; is there an update\fix for Dark Manor to work with IOS11? Looking forward to it! Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 25, 18 4:16 PM
Hello reverendsyd and SuzieBMarketing,

While we haven't been provided an update regarding a change to help Dark Manor players play on iOS 11 updated devices, I do know the teams behind the game are working to see if that's possible. If an update is made available, it will be provided in the app store where the app was downloaded.

For now, if you have a PC, or an iPhone or iPad with an older version of iOS installed, and would like help in moving your progress to that device, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time, and I hope they are able to help with that sooner rather than later. If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators via PM. We are happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by IantheShelley on Feb 11, 18 5:13 PM
Please update! I cannot download on my PC or iOS phone. I just want what I have and have invested lots of money into. So sad.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 12, 18 5:32 AM
IantheShelley wrote:Please update! I cannot download on my PC or iOS phone. I just want what I have and have invested lots of money into. So sad.

You sould not have a problem with your PC game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 14, 18 3:34 PM
Hello IantheShelley,

Thanks for your patience. I am swimming by to follow up since it appears there's trouble downloading the PC version of Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery. I agree with eli173 that players should be able to download and access the PC version to install it.

Since it sounds like there's trouble getting it to download to your PC, I recommend seeing if the following is able to help with that:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

As for the iOS version, players who have updated their operating system for their device to iOS 11 or higher are currently unable to play this game on that device. Players with older devices or PCs can contact our Support Team if they'd like to transfer their progress to a device that can currently run the game. While the teams behind the game are looking into how to bring this game to players on those affected devices, we haven't received further information regarding the status of that. If an update is provided, it will appear in the app store where the game was downloaded.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you've already tried some troubleshooting to no avail, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what you're experiencing as well as what steps you've tried to resolve it. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: