kailuaauntie
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Missing "snowflake" status symbol

[Post New]by kailuaauntie on Oct 3, 17 7:44 PM
Prior to the last update, games that included what I will call "frozen bombs" had a "snowflake" to the right of the game board. When all the frozen bombs were cleared, the snowflake would disappear. The snowflakes helped me to rapidly determine if I had yet cleared all the bombs, as they were sometimes hard to see. Has anyone else noticed this (really disappointing) change?

Re:Missing "snowflake" status symbol

[Post New]by Jorickz on Oct 3, 17 10:59 PM
Do you mean the boost you could buy, to prolong the bombs? Because yes I'm missing it too, but I think (hope) it's a bug

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 4, 17 4:26 AM
There have been a lot of posts on a few threads since the last update about missing, extra, non existent and unavailable boosts both during game play and generally showing up. this must be another one that has issues. There is another thread a mod replied to, asking if everyone who has these boost tech issues could contact customer support, it seems to be a bit of a random problem affecting different boosts for different players. So go ahead if you can and report it. Am sure all this will get fixed up if everyone reports the issues. The thread is called 'missing boosts' at the moment, its somewhere on page two.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 4, 17 9:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to encourage you all to write in to our Gummy Drop! Support Team if an item or a boost appears to have disappeared from your game. They'll be happy to provide help and will also pass along the information they receive to the appropriate teams. Please include your User ID when writing in to the Support Team.

If there are any further questions or comments about boosts or items missing from your game, please also post them to the most appropriate of the threads below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

This will allow the Moderation Team to track and respond to these matters more quickly and also helps keep the forums organized. I also welcome you to PM me or another one of the active Moderators with any questions that might arise. We'll be happy to talk.

bfgBeruna

kailuaauntie
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by kailuaauntie on Oct 4, 17 3:05 PM
This wasn't a "boost" but Support is attempting to support.

Go to: