Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Totally Confused! Kao Ri 15 & Artifacts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 3, 17 9:29 PM
There've been a few things in this game that havent added up to me. I played the rest in this series & never had an issue - it was all straightforward. I dont even know whats going on.

A. I havent seen nary an object to create the artifacts in many, many levels - did I forget something?? I thought usually theyre just in chests?

B. I am on this level where all the houses are on fire & the instructions in-game, as well as the advice on the guide, are totally not helping. It says to use the Kao Ri sign (I believe thats the name) but when I use that nothing happens. I replayed the level, wondering if maybe you had to click on a specific house to get the spell to apply to that but...

C. There was a spell or something which said it would reveal hidden items. Yeah, well... if it did work I have no idea what on earth was revealed or where that was. It happened at the beginning of the level where everything was chaotic & the screen was chock-fulla stuff.

Help?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Totally Confused! Kao Ri 15 & Artifacts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 3, 17 10:00 PM
I replayed a couple more times. I was able to make it rain but the fires didnt extinguish! What??

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Oct 4, 17 6:01 AM
Yaelle wrote:I replayed a couple more times. I was able to make it rain but the fires didnt extinguish! What??

You extinguish all building fires using the VAI WATER SIGN according to the SG which shows you the number of each burning building and tells you what order to put them out along with further instructions about everything that needs to be done on this level to complete it.

BTW: There is absolutely nothing unclear or confusing about how the Strategy Guide is written...It gives the layout of every level and instructions on how to go about completing each them!

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 12:52:16 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 5, 17 12:30 AM
I figured it out - what I did not know is that its possible to move on in the game without getting certain of the spells, and that is what I had done. Thanks to a comment on a post here somewhere I realized this.

mrbecker
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mrbecker on Oct 13, 17 11:56 AM
I have found the Guide only somewhat helpful. It assumes a lot.

Go to: