Im stumped

[Post New]by cocofluff78 on May 3, 10 5:05 PM
I cannot get passed lever 1. I cannot get all of the objectives done in level 2. I can't figure out how the get the order lifted. HELP!!!

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:Im stumped

[Post New]by niagru on May 9, 10 8:54 PM
Hi, Okay I just finished the game. The objectives you have to finish are the one's in the PDA. Now I finally figured out that the only way to do this game was if I did one thing at a time and ate just before and just after everything I did in the game. Seriously. and if your family start hassling you in the game the only goals you still have to do are the one's in the PDA.. Just get all your levels up and you'll do fine in this game. Basically a day would be sleep, eat, makeup, eat, read, clean, eat, workout (swim, lift weights, swim) go eat at office, work, eat go home (are you getting the general idea... seriously the key is to eat after everything you do and this game suddenly becomes a lot easier. Also do not forget to beseech a lot in church. God gives you all kinds of things. Money the first time, bonuses throughout..it really does pay to pray...(do not strike me down for that Lord) but this game does give all kinds of goodies if you hang out in the church beseeching every so often. It does not matter if you fail your uncle, just get your levels up and whatever his disapointment in you deletes in your points you will still pass the level. In this game as long as your levels are high you will succeed in passing the level as long as you meet your goals for Elio. Hope this helps.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Im stumped

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 12, 10 9:58 AM
niagru wrote: Also do not forget to beseech a lot in church. God gives you all kinds of things. Money the first time, bonuses throughout..it really does pay to pray...(do not strike me down for that Lord) .

LOL! That literally made me laugh out loud

Go to: