Lottery Ticket's

[Post New]by Azshannar on May 3, 10 5:32 PM
Anyone have luck with these things. My first and only win was just dumb luck, first time I entered GrocerEase during the Rival quest for it and bought a ticket I won $2,500.

Have not been able to recreate that experience yet.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Lottery Ticket's

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 3, 10 5:34 PM
You've been luckier than me! I bought about 10 in total and then decided (as with real lottery scratch tickets) that the chances are just too low for me to bother

[Post New]by Azshannar on May 3, 10 6:27 PM
Yeah the chances are just too low.

Nice name also, rereading the Harry Potter series. Up to the 5th book now. Also can't wait for the new movie(s), interesting they decided to make it a two part movie.

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on May 4, 10 8:54 AM
I bought about 10 each time I went to the store, then I got $10,000 and it sure helped!!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Lottery Tickets

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 11, 10 12:56 PM
I want to testify that you CAN win with Auto-Scratch. I got my one and only win so far, $2,500, that way. It came after the last challenge, so I've spent it all on outfitting my first hunk at Fashion Passion. He looks good in nearly anything; but I wish I'd noticed and given him the muscular legs to go with the bulging torso!

BtW, I believe I bought fewer than $50 worth of tickets for that result.

Edited on 05/11/2010 at 12:58:16 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Lottery Ticket's Chances

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 15, 10 11:30 AM
And I have won various amounts since (nothing UNDER $100), so at least in my experience the chances are low, but nowhere near as low as in real lotteries, which are well-characterized as taxes on the poor and ignorant.

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 11:32:37 AM PST

[Post New]by bigfishgamin on Jun 7, 12 5:06 AM
I found that if I pick three spots and keep playing them it takes some time, but I've won 10,000 twice and 2,500 three times.

[Post New]by Trueamerican on Oct 12, 12 1:55 AM
I have won a few times myself also but too few times for it to be worth while. I think the most I have ever won was $1000. But I probably have spent $2000 on lottery tickets

[Post New]by michael777110 on Dec 1, 12 4:03 AM
I've bought a countless amount of lottery tickets, and I've only won $2,500 once.
If you want to earn money, I suggest you just go to work instead of relying on luck.

Go to: