Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

How do you turn off hints?

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Oct 4, 17 10:51 AM
I like to play these games in "relaxed" mode. However, I keep getting some type of hint that obscures most of the playing field and highlights something I'm supposed to work on, such as magnets or coins. This lasts until I click elsewhere in the playing field. Sometimes this happens every 3 to 5 minutes. I find this type of hint incredibly annoying. Is there any way I can turn it off?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:How do you turn off hints?

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 4, 17 11:55 AM
No, there's no way to turn off these hints.
Actually, every level is a sequence of actions you need to make in order to finish it.
Timings for these pop up hints are adjusted so that if you're doing right things in a right order you won't even see them.
Maybe timings should be more generous.
Can you complete some levels, check how much time it will take and send to me via PM:
the level number
time you've spent to finish it
thanks!

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Oct 4, 17 12:30 PM
FRHgames wrote:No, there's no way to turn off these hints.
Actually, every level is a sequence of actions you need to make in order to finish it.
Timings for these pop up hints are adjusted so that if you're doing right things in a right order you won't even see them.
Maybe timings should be more generous.
Can you complete some levels, check how much time it will take and send to me via PM:
the level number
time you've spent to finish it
thanks!

Thanks, FRHgames, for replying. I love all of your games, and thanks to you developers for making them. I play in "relaxed" mode and don't play quickly. Sometimes I'll even take a break and make some lunch mid-game, so it would be hard for me to set a time on a game. I have no trouble yet getting through a game, though.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 4, 17 5:15 PM
Aaah, got it. Yes, in that case the game will think that you've stuck and try to assist you

Go to: