Help

[Post New]by hawaiianbeauty on Oct 4, 17 3:32 PM
I had to delete my game (Cascade) and start over for a second time from the beginning. I do no want to start over. Any help will do. Please. This site is also puzzleing. Can't find anything I'm looking for, so that is why I'm here.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 5, 17 11:18 AM
Hello hawaiianbeauty,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there was a loss of progress for the game Cascade. We definitely don't want you to need to start over again and what I recommend is reaching out to our Cascade Support Team with your Cascade User ID and a description of the progress that was lost.

Thank you for your time. Since this is the forum for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since this post is about the game Cascade. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a forum dedicated to Cascade, but if players have concerns about this game, what I recommend is seeing if the following help pages are able to assist:

Cascade Help Pages

Those help pages discuss gameplay, purchases, technical issues, and how to get in touch with the Support Team. Players are encouraged to see if those help pages are able to assist as they are generally the fastest way to resolve technical issues that may occur with a game. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to our Cascade Support Team should you have further questions about Cascade or have a technical issue that needs further investigation. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they are able.

Our Reps will be sure to follow up to assist with restoring that progress as quickly as they can. Thank you for your patience and I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions about this post, or the game Cascade, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: