bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 27, 16 1:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the event that is active isn't working well for some players in the game. Unfortunately, this particular issue with this event is a known issue that may not receive an update to resolve it due to the decision having been made to no longer provide updates for this particular game. Just in case it is helpful, I'm providing a link to that announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - August 18 , 2015

While we are able to keep the game up and running for players who would like to play through the available content, the game is no longer being updated, so a resolution to this particular issue may not be provided. I'm sorry that your progress is being effected by this issue, and can definitely provide some preliminary troubleshooting to try which may be able to assist with this particular issue for some players:

Run Game as Administrator

By running this game as an Administrator, one may be able to workaround the issue with this particular in-game event.

If you'd like to try further troubleshooting or have trouble with missing items, gold, or diamonds, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by GmaGale on Dec 28, 16 6:13 PM
A year later, and Christmas HO is crashing again. Same problem as last year (2015). I hope BigFish fixes this real soon. I still enjoy the game, especially the Christmas scene.

[Post New]by faygo217 on Dec 29, 16 10:19 AM
my pc was stolen nov 10 2016 when i got a new pc in december i tried to download my game and got a new one instead and lost where i was at and every thing i have to start over please help ,e get back my game

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Dec 30, 16 4:11 AM
GmaGale wrote:A year later, and Christmas HO is crashing again. Same problem as last year (2015). I hope BigFish fixes this real soon. I still enjoy the game, especially the Christmas scene.
They won't fix it, the game is dead. Only if Elephant Games were contracted would we get an update, any recurring bugs are going to increase as time goes on.

[Post New]by luvsmepunkin on Jan 1, 17 3:37 AM
It was fixed last Xmas, so they found (haha) the problem but could not sort it before this year - we just get "read the no more updates etc etc blah blah": We did NOT need an UPDATE to fix the Santas House for the few days of the Christmas Festivities (that have not really come together) .... Hand is firmly in the pocket and the cc is lost like this game/site and it was such great fun in the beginning!!!

BTW it says from the MODERATORS no more updates after August 2015 - HEY Christmas stuff worked in 2015!!! Christmas is in December, it was only 2016 we had a problem with it, it was ''fixed'' for the last few days of the Xmas special, now its happened again and we get no answer from CS and locked forum questions/blogs ... a little annoying to say the least - write to CS is the standard bog answer, I tried that - wrote 24th Dec, got a standard answer 24 to 72 hours - its now 1st Jan and still no answer .... an update? heck cannot get an answer from
CS

Edited on 01/01/2017 at 1:57:34 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 4, 17 4:40 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to discuss technical issues this game has here. As a reiteration, the decision was made to no longer provide updates for this particular game and more information about that decision can be read from the announcement linked below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - August 18 , 2015

While we are able to keep the game up and running for players who would like to play through the available content, the game is no longer being updated, and a resolution to the particular issue reported last year with the Winter Event has not been provided. The event seemed to sort out later on last year as well, but we have not provided an update to resolve or change this issue either last year or this one. I'm sorry that players are unable to fully enjoy the event due to this.

As a heads up, our Support Team is currently working through a larger than usual amount of requests and have also recently taken some time off to visit their loved ones and family for the Holidays. Due to this larger than usual amount of requests, it is taking us longer than we would like to reply individually and personally to each of our players that have requested assistance. Thank you for understanding and for your patience while our Reps work hard to help each player in the queue asking for help.

faygo217, I'm sorry that this has occurred. In this instance, it would be best to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with what has happened. Our Reps will do everything they can to help out and are always happy to provide additional support for our games.

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologize that we will likely be unable to resolve the reported technical issues with this game due to the decision to no longer provide updates. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:15:01 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 17 12:55 PM
Hello again Everyone,

Don't hesitate to discuss your technical issues and report them here while playing Found: A Hidden Object Adventure. We will do our best to assist and provide suggested steps to try as well as how to contact our Support Team, should more help be necessary.

The first thing I recommend when there are technical issues is to see if there are changes or suggested steps to take from our Big Fish Help Pages. We try our best to provide general and clear steps to resolve common issues that players have encountered in the past, and this is generally the fastest way to resolve a technical issue that occurs with our games.

For any problems that continue after trying those pages or if a player would like further assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by dls815 on Nov 28, 17 12:22 PM
treasure chests from the wishing well don't show up to be opened

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 17 5:40 PM
Hello dls815,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like the treasure chest you've received isn't showing up in the inventory. I'm sorry to hear that is happening.

What I recommend is seeing if exiting the game and returning to the game allows you to find that Treasure Chest in your inventory to use. This sometimes helps with getting those items to show up that don't seem to have appeared yet.

Since this is happening on PC, it's possible that running the game with more permissions can assist in making sure items are showing up properly. For assistance with running this game with Administrator permissions, please see our article below:

Run Game as Administrator

If that doesn't seem to help, or if the Treasure Chests continue to not show up, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance. You can provide the title of the game and a description of what is occurring, and our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Arizona08
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Arizona08 on Dec 25, 17 3:25 PM
I am trying to do the Christmas hidden object game and every time I click on it, it kicks me out and says that there is an error. Please help! Also, I don't think that the game was totally working right when the Christmas season started as I have nothing with the Santa in collections.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Dec 27, 17 7:15 AM
Arizona08, see the thread below, "Santa". In the thread, it estimates when the Santa room will be available. It's "broken" now. As for your Santa collections, you can check on how far you are by clicking on the Collections icon on the right side of the screen and then click on the "Special" tab. It will then show the seasonal collections. You get parts of the Santa collection by "bartering" with the floating Santa. Hope this helps you. Good luck.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 29, 17 12:52 PM
Hello Arizona08,

I am sorry that this has happened and am glad Fred_just_Fred swam by to help clarify what was occurring. This known issue makes it so that parts of this feature in the game don't truly activate until later in the 'season'. Since this particular issue would take an update to resolve, and the decision was made to no longer provide updates, this issue will affect players of Found: A Hidden Object Adventure.

For more information about that decision, please see our announcement regarding this below:

Thank you for your patience and I hope that the issue clears up on its own sooner rather than later. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Cissigirl on Dec 30, 17 6:48 AM
Every time I click on the secret Santa hidden object room the game shuts down. This has happened in the past at this time of year....

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Dec 31, 17 8:59 AM
Cissigirl, welcome to the forum. See the note from bfgllinalta, just above your note.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 22, 18 2:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly swim by and say thank you all for your time and support for this game. Players are free to discuss technical issues they experience with the game here, and moderators will do their best to respond with suggested steps from our Big Fish Games Help Pages to try or how to contact our Customer Support Team for purchasing issues or issues that require further assistance.

Thank you all for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: