Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Sep 27, 17 12:01 PM
i uninstalled my game because of constant crashes and reinstalled it but it will not down load all i get is a blank back ground and where the avatars are is a plain blue circle i have tried several times with no success i have tried to contact customer services and have had no response this is the third day of not being able to play do not no why i have this problem i normaly here back soon can you please help regards chris

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 17 2:37 PM
Hello Kimball321,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on our Reps to reply back to your request. Usually, our teams are able to get back in touch relatively quickly, and I apologize that this seems to not be the case at the moment. Our Reps do have their heads down working hard to reply personally to each individual player requesting assistance, and I can assure you that our teams will follow up as soon as they are able to continue assisting.

I also recommend not providing new requests for an issue you've already written in with. This does not speed up how fast a player can be responded to, and may, in fact, slow down response time. If you're already in contact with our Reps, responding directly to the most recent reply from our Reps is the best way to update our teams with new information or request follow up with your request. Responding directly to that reply also helps note that more assistance is necessary in the system, and helps retain your position in the queue. Thank you for understanding why we request players not provide multiple requests for the same issue.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams, and I know they are working hard to get back in touch personally with each individual player who has requested assistance. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Sep 28, 17 1:31 AM
I made three requests as was not sure the ones had gone through on my kindle sorry if I added any confusion regards chris

bfgBeruna
1,109 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 28, 17 10:34 AM
Hello Kimball321,

You're always welcome to PM one of the active Moderators so we can check if a ticket submitted to our Midnight Castle Support Team has been received. We'll investigate and reply back to you as soon as we're able.

bfgBeruna

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Sep 28, 17 11:36 AM
thankyou regards chris

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Sep 29, 17 4:30 AM
still waiting getting annoyed now as I will have a lot of catching up I am level 80 my id is a840075 regards chris

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 17 7:13 AM
Hi Kimball321,

The Midnight Castle Support Team greatly appreciates your patience. A representative will be with you as soon as they can regarding your inquiry. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Sep 29, 17 9:40 AM
okay thanks regards chris

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 17 10:49 AM
Hi Kimball321,

Thank you so much for your patience. If you find that significant time has passed, do not hesitate to reach out to any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by debbracolli1 on Oct 1, 17 4:51 PM
I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or not. But I have a couple of things I am wondering about.

One thing is that I use a Kindle for my game, when I tried to do the update for September 29 I went to Amazon store and when it brings it up, it has an open button instead. Of update like it usually does. When I look at the details of the game it says updated September 21. So I am not sure if my game has updated to the newest update. Is there someplace in my game I can check and see if it has updated or not?

The second thing I wondered about was a few days ago someone mentioned that their Wise Dragon disappeared and had not shown back up. Mine has disappeared but I figured it was just part of the game.

I really appreciate your help. If I need to direct these questions elsewhere please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Debbie a398667

rbsworld
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Oct 2, 17 2:41 PM
Hello,

Kyle in tech support was able to transfer my original game's progress to my new ID but I lost 5 days worth of work toward the CC along with two Panda eggs and about 85 diamonds. I had maybe 10,000 in coin after working through the first 16 levels of my new ID prior to the transfer. I was told the only thing I would lose would be my friends list. Is there anything you can do to restore my resources and/or my CC progress? It took a week to fix my tech issue and I am very thankful to have my original progress back but I could use the extra earned resources returned as well.

New game ID898030 Listed as RBsMom new I'd

Thank you,

Jana Ross

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 17 5:48 PM
Hello debbracolli1 and rbsworld,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your experiences while playing Midnight Castle. It sounds like there are some issues here and I'd be happy to provide the means to receive further assistance with these particular cases.

debbracolli1, it sounds like there may be some concern with whether you have the most recent update available. The update made available on September 29, 2017 was a server side update that didn't require players to visit the app store to retrieve it. Players only needed to sign into the game as normal to receive those updated files and data. That short download contained a fix for the Wise Dragon disappearing before he was supposed to as well as reports of a black screen issue that some players encountered when downloading a previous update.

If you are at the point in the game where the Wise Dragon has disappeared, and it seems like there was a story related reason for it to occur, this likely means you have the appropriate updates and will need to wait until the next content update to see what happens next time in Midnight Castle. Thank you for your support, and I hope this was able to clarify!

rbsworld, I'm sorry to hear about being unable to participate in the Castle Challenges during that time. While our teams are unable to provide Castle Challenge progress, they can absolutely assist with other missing resources or progress. Please write back to our teams using the last message received to let our Reps know that more assistance would be helpful to get you back into the game nearer to where you last left off.

If you are unable to find that last message, then feel free to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team HERE with details of what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 9:39:20 AM PST

[Post New]by debbracolli1 on Oct 3, 17 12:10 PM
Thank you bfgllinalta for clarifying about my game questions! I also want to mention how much I love this game!It has given me many hours of enjoyment! Thank you again for your help!

Debbie

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 2:50 PM
Hello again debbracolli1,

I'm glad to hear I was able to clarify that and that you've enjoyed our game. I'll make sure that our teams know that it's provided many hours of enjoyment. I know it brings a smile to my face, so I hope it does for them as well.

Thanks for your time and if any one of our players has further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me via PM or any of our other active Moderators. We're all happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

rbsworld
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Oct 3, 17 10:13 PM
Thank you for your help!

Terrific as always!

RBsMom

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 4, 17 11:40 AM
Hello again rbsworld,

Glad that we were able to help out! If you ever need assistance with a technical issue, don't hesitate to let us know here, contact any of our active Moderators, or get in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team. We will all do our best to follow up as soon as we can.

Thank you for your time and patience!

bfgIlinalta

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on Oct 10, 17 10:27 AM
Periodically I receive a message when I try to turn on the game to go to the app store. I go to the store and then I can't get past it for a day or two. Why does this keep happening?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 10, 17 11:08 AM
Hi only1Marne,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that you periodically get a message to go to the app store and unable to proceed. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this error message from the forums, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team. Please provide details of the message along with your friend code.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by notonmysite on Oct 12, 17 3:52 PM
I need update, it said it was updated 10/6/2017 and on 10/11/2017 to do a manual update. The game is still not updated, my I'd is a526107.

bfgBeruna
1,109 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 12, 17 5:17 PM
Hello notonmysite,

I'm sorry there's been trouble with the latest Midnight Castle update. Since it sounds like nothing is appearing that will allow the game to be manually updated, I'd recommend writing in to our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be equipped with the tools necessary to further investigate the matter. Please include the game's Friend Code with the ticket.

Thank you for your patience. If any questions remain, please PM me or another active Moderator, and we'll answer them to the best of our abilities.

bfgBeruna

Go to: