bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:11 PM
Continued from previous page...

liliananov, I'm sorry to hear the game has frozen. I am unable to answer in Czech, but I've provided a translation from English below using an online translator and I hope it helps.

I recommend trying the following steps for PC, which may quickly help with the frozen game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Otherwise, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report for further help. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible.

liliananov, omlouvám se, že hra je zmrzlá. Nemohu odpov?d?t v ?eštin?, ale poskytl jsem p?eklad z angli?tiny níže pomocí online p?ekladatele a doufám, že to pom?že.

Doporu?uji provést následující kroky pro po?íta?, který m?že rychle pomoci s zmrazenou hrou:

V opa?ném p?ípad? kontaktujte naše Sunken Secrets Support Team s Dr. Felix Report pro další pomoc. Náš Reps bude jist? kontaktovat co nejd?íve.

Rosis123, thanks for writing back. I do not know German, and will be providing a translation through an online service below. Thank you for your patience with any grammar issues this may cause. It sounds like there's some more trouble with the game and I recommend contating our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report for further help. Our Reps will reply as soon as they can.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 4:12:02 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:11 PM

Rosis123, danke für das Zurückschreiben. Ich kenne kein Deutsch, und werde eine Übersetzung über einen Online-Service unten zur Verfügung stellen. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld mit jeder Grammatik Fragen, die dies verursachen kann. Es klingt wie es noch ein paar Schwierigkeiten mit dem Spiel gibt und ich empfehle, unseren Sunken Secrets Support Team mit einem Dr. Felix Reportfür weitere Hilfe zu kontaktieren. Unsere Wiederholungen werden so schnell wie möglich antworten.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 20, 17 11:03 PM
ok ill try but wouldn't my other games be affected the this one is with the freeze issue and the game player get stuck while opening the game, because it doesn't do it to the other games so I thought it would be something with the game

bfgBellerophon
7,750 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 17 10:54 AM
Hi pooky43,

It is understandable the concern that players may have regarding certain troubleshooting steps and multiple games. Please keep in mind that the steps from the Big Fish Games Help pages and provided by the Moderation Team are approved from the teams that work directly with the developers. Other games shouldn't be affected if the steps are executed properly. For the freezing issue you mentioned in this thread, please be sure that your video card driver is current. I'll include the specific help page with these steps that bfgIlinalta mentioned earlier:

Running the game as an administrator also helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please see the steps in the following help page:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and your player ID if able. I'll include a help page on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators . We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by twtsie on Apr 21, 17 3:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. I still have plenty of opportunity to upgrade buildings so that I can get to 9000 magic but every time I use a red rune my magic level doesn't change. Just wondered if there's something else I should be aware of. Thanks

bfgBellerophon
7,750 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 25, 17 11:34 AM
Hi twtsie,

Thank you for posting in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble increasing your magic limit. Please keep in mind that the runes are used for certain upgrades. If you are upgrading certain areas, an icon of the magic bottle should appear. This will show how much your magic limit will increase by. If you find that your magic limit continues to not change, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID and screenshots of the location and magic limit before upgrading, and after upgrading. The Support Team can look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?
Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: