bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:11 PM
Continued from previous page...

liliananov, I'm sorry to hear the game has frozen. I am unable to answer in Czech, but I've provided a translation from English below using an online translator and I hope it helps.

I recommend trying the following steps for PC, which may quickly help with the frozen game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Otherwise, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report for further help. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible.

liliananov, omlouvám se, že hra je zmrzlá. Nemohu odpov?d?t v ?eštin?, ale poskytl jsem p?eklad z angli?tiny níže pomocí online p?ekladatele a doufám, že to pom?že.

Doporu?uji provést následující kroky pro po?íta?, který m?že rychle pomoci s zmrazenou hrou:

V opa?ném p?ípad? kontaktujte naše Sunken Secrets Support Team s Dr. Felix Report pro další pomoc. Náš Reps bude jist? kontaktovat co nejd?íve.

Rosis123, thanks for writing back. I do not know German, and will be providing a translation through an online service below. Thank you for your patience with any grammar issues this may cause. It sounds like there's some more trouble with the game and I recommend contating our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report for further help. Our Reps will reply as soon as they can.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 4:12:02 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:11 PM

Rosis123, danke für das Zurückschreiben. Ich kenne kein Deutsch, und werde eine Übersetzung über einen Online-Service unten zur Verfügung stellen. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld mit jeder Grammatik Fragen, die dies verursachen kann. Es klingt wie es noch ein paar Schwierigkeiten mit dem Spiel gibt und ich empfehle, unseren Sunken Secrets Support Team mit einem Dr. Felix Reportfür weitere Hilfe zu kontaktieren. Unsere Wiederholungen werden so schnell wie möglich antworten.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 20, 17 11:03 PM
ok ill try but wouldn't my other games be affected the this one is with the freeze issue and the game player get stuck while opening the game, because it doesn't do it to the other games so I thought it would be something with the game

bfgBellerophon
8,009 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 17 10:54 AM
Hi pooky43,

It is understandable the concern that players may have regarding certain troubleshooting steps and multiple games. Please keep in mind that the steps from the Big Fish Games Help pages and provided by the Moderation Team are approved from the teams that work directly with the developers. Other games shouldn't be affected if the steps are executed properly. For the freezing issue you mentioned in this thread, please be sure that your video card driver is current. I'll include the specific help page with these steps that bfgIlinalta mentioned earlier:

Running the game as an administrator also helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please see the steps in the following help page:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and your player ID if able. I'll include a help page on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators . We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by twtsie on Apr 21, 17 3:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. I still have plenty of opportunity to upgrade buildings so that I can get to 9000 magic but every time I use a red rune my magic level doesn't change. Just wondered if there's something else I should be aware of. Thanks

bfgBellerophon
8,009 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 25, 17 11:34 AM
Hi twtsie,

Thank you for posting in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble increasing your magic limit. Please keep in mind that the runes are used for certain upgrades. If you are upgrading certain areas, an icon of the magic bottle should appear. This will show how much your magic limit will increase by. If you find that your magic limit continues to not change, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID and screenshots of the location and magic limit before upgrading, and after upgrading. The Support Team can look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?
Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by defloweredrose on Apr 26, 17 6:56 AM
It was recommended that I ask for help. I have been upgrading all my houses to increase my maximum magic level and the last window that I upgraded a message flashed that I have reached my maximum magic level I am only currently at magic 2939. Is this a glitch or something. I am running windows 10.

[Post New]by defloweredrose on Apr 26, 17 8:43 AM
defloweredrose wrote:It was recommended that I ask for help. I have been upgrading all my houses to increase my maximum magic level and the last window that I upgraded a message flashed that I have reached my maximum magic level I am only currently at magic 2939. Is this a glitch or something. I am running windows 10.

Never mind for some reason it seems to have started increasing again when I upgrade

bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 26, 17 12:52 PM
Hello defloweredrose,

Thank you for taking the time to report that issue as well as following up to let us know you were able to find a way to increase the maximum magic in the game. I wanted to just swim by real fast to provide some more clarification and also how to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team for players that need further assistance.

defloweredrose, since maximum magic is based off of how much of the island has been restored and completed, it's possible that the reason why that maximum magic started to increase again was due to decursing an area or building or other item or that one of those were fully restored or upgraded. Some buildings, areas, and items don't provide maximum magic when restored or upgraded, but all items are noted whether they provide additional magic or not when tapping or clicking on them. This helps when looking for the best addition to the island for maximum magical gains when there are limited resources.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to continue increasing your maximum magic, but if you find that there is an issue with upgrading a building or if a player would just like additional assistance with the game, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Our Reps have the tools available to do deeper troubleshooting than what can be accomplished from the forums and they're always happy to help out.

Thank you for your patience, and if anyone has further questions, don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
560 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 29, 17 11:48 AM
After the weekend event started, I visited a friend's island. Instead of showing the name Evil Plum at level 71, it showed Level 71 ID#d8bf6628025. Previously this island had all buildings fully upgraded and was building the left palace. Now the island is entirely cursed as if the game has not been started. This is a game that has never been able to buy the sculptor's station.

[Post New]by gorillafish on Apr 30, 17 12:36 AM
Thank you mdpetdoc. This used to be my island "Evil Plum" but due to the difficulty of getting the sculptors station the team here were able to reset my game back to the beginning and hopefully getting the sculptor station this time. I want to thank the Tech team for doing this and also thank the kind and generous players who helped me to achieve the progress in building the palace to that stage, without the help of the sculptor station. Please note that Evil Plum is now known as Smoky Dave. Swim over and say HI sometime.

[Post New]by shastaejt on Apr 30, 17 7:50 AM
This isn't really a technical issue but I wasn't sure where else to post. There have been discussions in the past about distasteful screen names and I've been disappointed in the following name [Removed by Moderator] that is showing up on the leaderboards for this weekends event.
Hopefully the moderators can intervene in some way. Certainly not appropriate for younger players.

Edited on 05/01/2017 at 10:34:34 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 1, 17 11:27 AM
Hello mdpetdoc, gorillafish, and shastaejt,

Thank you all for taking the time to report issues being seen in the PC version of Sunken Secrets and for helping one another out. It appears that the game that was reported as cursed entirely was spoken for here, and I'm glad that you were able to continue playing gorillafish. Thank you mdpetdoc for reporting that issue, we definitely want to know if something like that occurs in the game, and appreciate it when players are able to report issues like this. I'm happy to hear that it sounds resolved already, but please don't hesitate to report issues like this going forward.

I also wanted to provide some assistance here for that username shastaejt. We absolutely find that username disappointing and would absolutely like to learn more about what you're seeing. Please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with that username report. I recommend providing a screenshot showing this player's username as this will help our Reps more quickly look into the situation and take action as necessary.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article provides steps for taking a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you all for your patience and I hope this is helpful. All of our active Moderators are all happy to listen and help out as best we can, so don't hesitate to get in touch with them via PM. We'll be sure to get back in touch as soon as we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Brits_Kate on May 7, 17 1:45 AM
Yesterday afternoon, I placed 3 baskets to collect milk before I exited the game. When I went back several hours later the weekend event had started. I didn't get the bonus items from Ralfie which is frustrating but, more importantly, my baskets had disappeared and collected no milk.

Last night, I placed 12 baskets to collect milk overnight and this morning every single basket has disappeared. No milk collected and the baskets have definitely been removed from my inventory. Really, really irritating.

So, in 24 hours I'm out 15 milk, 18 baskets, 3 plans, and 3 pearls AND it seems if I dare close my game, it will 'eat' something it isn't supposed to.

bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 7, 17 6:42 PM
Hello Brits_Kate,

I'm sorry to hear that those baskets don't seem to be collecting items as they should be. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue in the PC version of Sunken Secrets. I'd like to provide some steps that can show whether further troubleshooting might be necessary, and also how to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team should we the following steps not seem to help with this basket issue.

When items don't seem to be collecting things properly or aren't working as expected, sometimes there is an issue with the game not having enough permissions to complete that task. To provide all the permissions the game needs to run smoothly, it can help to run the game as an Administrator on PCs. Just in case you'd like to try those steps, they can be found in the following linked article:

Run Game as Administrator

Those steps may help, but if they don't, that may mean further troubleshooting or investigation is necessary. In that case, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID. Also, since this seems to be an issue affecting a specific facet of the game, I'd also like to recommend providing a Dr. Felix Report which could be invaluable should further investigation prove to be necessary. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article provides steps for retrieving an in-game ID:

What is my in-game ID?

If, when entering the ID, you are told that it is unable to be entered, please be sure to provide that ID in the body of the request so that our Reps have that to assist with. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your patience as well as for taking the time to let us know what you are experiencing. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on May 8, 17 4:50 PM
Guten Tag - Abend,

jetzt um 01:35 habe ich denn PC angemacht und was sehe ich da, Sie haben die Update gemacht - so das Sie schon wieder neue Ansicht von Sachen gemacht haben so zum Beispiel von Apfelgelee und so weiter aber links oben wo 125 geschrienen sind steht immer noch - es kommt in kürze, das in KÜRZE dauert schon Monaten. Es wehre es besser Sie haben da die Update gemacht.
Ich will nicht sagen das ich denn schwächeren Speiler nicht helfen will aber ich werde es doch so machen das ich das Spiel 1x am Tag anmache um Prämie zu holen für den jeweiligen Tag und wieder rausgehe.Ich habe so viel Geld angesammelt und spezielle Steine und bezaubernde Bernstein das ich jetzt verkaufe um platz zu sparen.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Sill Hexe (Denn Nahmen haben Sie mir gegeben ohne mich zu fragen welche ich Name möchte)

Good afternoon - evening,

Now at 01:35 I have PC and what I see there, you have made the update - so that you have already made a new view of things like for example of jelly jelly and so on but left up where 125 are always standing Yet - it will come soon, which in BRIEF lasts already months. It is better to keep it updated.
I do not want to say that I will not help weaker Speiler but I will make it so I make the game once a day to get premium for the respective day and go out again. I have accumulated so much money and special stones and enchanting Amber that I am now selling to save space.

Sincerely
Sill Witch (Because you have given me names without asking me what name I want)

[Post New]by dibs01435 on May 8, 17 11:17 PM
Just installed new upgrade and now get message saying 'game data corrupted' any ideas?

I'm running it on a laptop with windows 7.

bfgBellerophon
8,009 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 9, 17 11:30 AM
Hi Rosis123 and dibs01435,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this designated thread. We definitely want to help answer your questions as well as get your games up and running as they should.

Rosis123
, thank you for letting us know of your feedback regarding the latest update. Level 125 is currently the maximum level that a player can attain. Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team doesn't have control over any changes made within our games. If we are aware of any other changes, we will post in the forums to ensure that the players are informed.

We also ask that players keep this designated thread for technical issues only. Players are welcome to post their feedback in the main page of this game forum by clicking on the blue "Create New Discussion" button. I'll also go ahead and pass along this feedback to the appropriate teams.

Rosis123
, Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns über Ihr Feedback zum aktuellen Update informiert haben. Level 125 ist derzeit das Maximum, das ein Spieler erreichen kann. Bitte beachten Sie, dass das Moderationsteam keine Kontrolle über alle Änderungen hat, die in unseren Spielen gemacht wurden. Wenn wir uns von anderen Änderungen bewusst sind, werden wir in den Foren posten, um sicherzustellen, dass die Spieler informiert werden.

Wir bitten auch, dass die Spieler diesen benannten Thread nur für technische Probleme behalten. Die Spieler sind herzlich eingeladen, ihr Feedback auf der Hauptseite dieses Spiel-Forums zu posten, indem sie auf die blaue Schaltfläche "Neue Diskussion erstellen" klicken. Ich werde auch voran gehen und dieses Feedback an die entsprechenden Teams weitergeben.

dibs01435, I'm sorry to hear that an error message stating your game data is corrupt appears. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot this issue from the forums, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. The Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by dibs01435 on May 10, 17 1:40 AM
Noticed today that my pearls have reduced overnight from 38 to 26. Was saving them up for another balloon and am not going to buy more. Is this anything to do with the update? I'm running with windows 7.

PS previous problem re corrupt data message solved by uninstalling then reinstalling which amazingly (to me) took me back to exactly the same level in the game

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 1:42:54 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,006 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 10, 17 5:17 PM
Hello again dibs01435,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be missing pearls now instead of the corrupt data message. I'm glad to hear that you were able to reinstall to restore that, but in the case of missing currency like this, I'm going to recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team for further assistance.

When players see missing pearls or other in-game items for Sunken Secrets, we recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID and what has been experienced. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For players that would like to provide an ID but aren't sure where to retrieve it, the following steps can assist:

What is my in-game ID?

Sometimes, players may find difficulty entering their ID into the ID field for the form meant to contact the Support Team. If there is trouble entering that ID, please leave that field blank and instead enter it into the body of your request. This way the ID is available to our Reps. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: