Ready for the special room

LJM5091
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Aug 1, 17 3:11 PM
I feel entranced with the sparkly air . It soothes me as it calls to me. Moving slightly into the sparkles, the combat boot (not me) trips over a small, smooth stone. I reach to retrieve it.

The stone is cool to the touch. Brushing the dirt away, I see scratches covering the top and bottom sides. Perky-pointer traces the sharp lines on both sides. The stone seems to be getting warmer and I look twice to assure myself the lines begin to glow. I suddenly realize that I have found one of the fabled Rune Stones that should only be found in the Castle proper.

The glowing lines begin to turn red as the stone becomes uncomfortably HOT HOT HOT. Without any thought but to save my hand from burning, I drop it into my velvet pouch.

I draw golden-strings open, watching as the stone’s lines begin to fade. Looking like any old stone one would find near a riverbed, the surface was polished smooth from eons of water crashing over and around it. If it weren’t for the severely straight lines and the heat, it would definitely be crushed-gravel in a Zen garden.

I feel emboldened and take it in my bare hand again. Tracing the lines brings back the glow and the warmth. I want to continue holding the rune stone and wish I had a sturdy pair of animal-hide gloves. Thinking of them, made it so...each hand now covered with half-finger gloves and the heat, bearable.

The stone went back into the pouch and was snugly cinched closed. The sparkles in the surrounding air still inviting me to walk into it. I started again, glancing around to see that nothing got in my way again.

Just a few moments flitted by and I saw that, true to its smooth form, the stone probably came from the watercourse at my feet. It was not too wide and the water gently tumbled over small stones. It was not deep so, after removing both boots and hiking up the ballooning pantaloons, I make my way across the stream.

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,616 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 2, 17 2:20 AM
My pet owl is still perched on the monitor that was showing the strange room and girl.

As I pass into the tunnel I happen to glance at the screen.

The girl is gone!

Drat!

My magical broom reverts back to a small cylinder, which I pocket and I head back to the bank of screens.

Nothing! She is nowhere to be seen and those screens cover the entire Castle and its immediate surroundings.

Well, I think, time enough to locate her again but first I must return to the others and see them off (if that is the correct term to use).

In a trice I am back at my table with Mrs Fletcher looking very suspiciously at me.

I show her the empty cup.

Somewhat bemused she returns with the large red tea pot and refills my Worcester porcelain china cup. Which so happens to be the only one left after Roo’s little accident.

I wait!

LJM5091
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Aug 2, 17 10:13 AM
Sitting near the burbling stream bank makes me thirsty...and hungry. I left the dingy room earlier this day without the thought of a proper repast.

Leaning to sip the cool water from the crystalline brook, I leaned too far....kersplat!!! Face down staring into the pebbly bottom of the nasty stream...sooooo undignified! Boy! I am glad no one is around to see me now!

I wish..... because, hovering to my right, I see a pale-faced spirit. She must be an apparition since I can see right through her! Her filmy gown floats around her and she emits a faint glow.

I should be frightened but she hasn’t moved so I don’t think she means me harm. She holds an upright banner with symbols I don’t recognize. It doesn’t matter, however, the symbols change every few seconds until finally I can read it ...the Castle provides what you need. WOW! A message for just for me! ....or for all who travel this way????

As she appeared quickly, she disappears, just as fast.

I am feeling the chill. I get out of the water and walk to a sunny patch of grass. Unlike the area around the building I came from, the land on this side of the stream is a beautiful forest with old-growth trees and flowers with colors I have never seen. I actually hear a bird’s solitary whistle. An echo replies.

The sunshine in this golden spot is drying my grab and see that the impromptu soaking cleaned the dirt and dust from my clothes and my person. The Castle does provide. I am clean and ready to find the gruff-voiced man.

Now for some food as I go.

LJM5091
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Aug 2, 17 11:57 AM
Following a not-so-worn-path in and about the old trees, I catch wisps of pleasant odors. I salivate with each new scent. I wish I had brought a cup of cool water with me from the stream and been more watchful for food of some sort.

An idea flashes before my eyes. I remove the rune stone, cradling it in one gloved-palm while perky-pointer traces the lines. The stone warms and I think of cool water. Cool water dumps over my head and drips down to my booted feet.

I sputter and cough. Well I’ll be ...perched pickle on a plank! I tap my chin with my perky-pointer....thinking....thinking...or is it ‘pickled perch on a plank’!; maybe ‘planked perch on a pickle’ Whatever.....I am astonished!

I stare at the stone. It is still warm. The water had no effect on it. I concentrate on water but imagine it IN A CUP! By gosh and by golly...a cup of cool water in my grasp. I swallow it before it goes away. Picturing the cup with water again and...another cup of cool water.

Although the thought of food lingers, I want to try this out with another idea. I stand facing one of the rough-barked trees nearby. While manipulating the rune stone, I imagine myself climbing through its limbs. A sturdy ladder appears..leaning against the trunk, it reaches into the dense foliage near the treetop. Up I go!

With the aid of the well-built wooden ladder, I imagined myself a distant relative to a sure-footed monkey in search of fruit. Capturing the tip-top, I survey 360 degrees.

I found the edge of the forest opposite in direction of the tiny stream. If I keep going in the opposite direction, I will reach what I think to be smoke coming from a stone chimney, itself, sprouting from the pointed roof of a building. Where there is smoke there might be fire but more important to me, I might find the man with the gruff voice and/or food.

As I carefully clamor down the tree limbs, I spy ...a bird’s wing???? EEECK. My morbid curiosity compels me to examine closer. I see that is not a REAL wing but a sculpture. I reach for it and find it practically weightless. Tucking it in my velvet pouch, I try to keep from sliding the remainder of the way down the ladder.

WHAM! I slid the remaining four feet. OUCH! Landed on my buttocks. Good thing my loving parents didn’t mis-name me Grace. They did leave me with the legacy of a name though...Deanna la Donada del Feete Flatted, my given name. Most call me DeeDee. If we perchance meet face to face, you can call me DD for short.

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,365 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 2, 17 12:51 PM
Siting at the table with a very sullen PTG and a still blabbering Dandydog about this strange Lady?? image, ghost, shadow she thinks she saw, and putting it together with what PTG has said is now making sense to me.
It must be the smaller bombs we set off well the one by accident, might have made a slight dent in the cover we are under in this Mirror of MC Land and this could be a damsel in distress separated from one of the villages in OUR MC the real MC and some how we are picking up her presence , so that means we need to find her and get her back home if indeed she is from The Real MC, she must be from one of the villages surrounding the Castle one of many that the Troops and I were doing recons to rescue and bring the survivors to Camp and no I do not know how many villages there are MC Land is enormous and very wide spread as I remember Chester The Centaur King and his family told me there are many even past his borders so you can see and understand the task we have ahead of us and what Murk and Arabella have to play with our minds exactly how many Mirror of disguised planes do they have , I know that the longer we take to capture those two the more evil we will have to deal with because with each passing day they seem to gather more power so another reason I have to get back to Camp and gather and train more soldiers to fight them.
Now we have to set a plan to not only to break the barrier , make sure Angel is taken care of , now this rescue , okay PTG I will need you and your new toy , Dandydog you will be with me Roo I will need more powder and lets say three more bombs and before I am finished speaking I see PTG shimmer and **POOF** he is gone,,,,,, JHC can that man never just sit and listen @#$%^&*()(*&^%$#.
Roo watch Angel please I have to check and double check the PUT PUT and load up a few things , yes Dandydog you can load the back packs now lets get moving...

Edited on 08/02/2017 at 12:53:35 PM PST

dandydog
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
498 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 3, 17 5:22 AM
"Hey Egor...just look at all those pretty weedle birdies flying around and around up there!"..."EcccK?" ...What!...Your not seeing any birdies flying around above my head?....Hummmmm....You know Egor, I wonder if that Strange Lady who now goes by the initials DD put a "Spell" or some'tun worse on me when we caught Her in the Castle Tunnels.... ...."Smack!"...."Hey!"....Now I'm seeing 's instead of birdies!....Oh, sorry Captain Randy...yes Siree I will start loading those back packs right away Sir!.....Pissst Egor.... ....lets continue to look into the going-on's of DD later on when the Captain doesn't need us OK?......."Meanwhile Friends".....Back in Mrs Fletcher's Tea room.....PTG is taking a much needed break from all of His MC troubles and woes with a Cuppa Tea..."Pinkie up of course cause sometimes he has ta be a wee bit Posh and all Gen-tee-lie like ya know!"... ....( just kidding PTG!)...Anyway...Here comes dear Grand-motherly Mrs Fletcher right on cue with a bright red teapot filled to the brim with her very best tea in hand and, "Why bless my soul"... she even put in a dollop of Honey-Rum to sweet'un it up just for you PTG so enjoy my Friend.......

Edited on 08/03/2017 at 2:45:06 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,365 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 3, 17 12:45 PM
As I labor over the last and final touches to the plane and see that Dandydog and Egor have loaded up the PUT PUT I hope she did not overload it with the backpacks filled with Mrs Fletchers heavenly food, note to myself and a smile crosses my face== I can just see it now Mrs Fletcher and my Opel in the kitchen spoons raised and ready for a show down man talk about a war or a FOOD FIGHT
As we all sit around the table to have a last bite and a hot tea, I look at Angel and notice her hair is a tad frizzled , * chuckles * she must have try to POOF and found out that Roo's little gizmo means business , thinking on that I really have to find a way to tell PTG that I am taking Angel back to camp with me, that way I can feel her out, find out more about her and why she is here and keep a close eyes on her and that camera she now has back filled with all those pictures and videos I do not want to get out so I think it would be best to bring her along with me for the time being.
As Mrs Fletchers pours a steaming hot cup of tea and ads a dollop of my Honey Rum to each cup I turn to Dandydog and say okay tell me everything you remember about this *DD* lady, as I take a sip of tea,,, I listen to Dandydog and get a strange warm glow all over my body and head gets fuzzy,, I slap the table and yell WELL HOWDIE DOODIE YA ALL CAP BOB HERE AT YER SERVICK now whats kin I does fer ya all, I spy Angel well well what finner did ya all stuck in a sockect der lady/// ya look like ya touched me lill girl Ellie yehaaaaaaaaa were da party , lets boggie till da sun sets and HEY SALTY BRING ON DA HONEY RUM AND DE YE NO STOP YA HEAR,,,, HA CHA CHA CHA............

LJM5091
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Aug 3, 17 3:07 PM
Following the wafting smoke from the chimney, I believe this is my destination.

Rounding a stone structure, I am nervous and fearful. Sweat beads up near my hairline. I use the sleeve of my long sleeved shirt to wipe it away.

There is a small window in the door. I try to peer in but the view is obscured. I can only make out vague forms but I clearly hear voices including the gruff one.

Clicking the latch, I push the door open and myself through. All is quiet for a moment before I gather enough courage to tell the group of people my name along with the shortened version.

Looking around, I also add that I am lost and I want to find my way back to the Castle.

Silence.

I smell the sweet warmth of hot tea and ask if I may share a cup.

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,616 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 4, 17 2:56 AM
I sit there about to have my first sip of the freshly brewed tea when Cap’n Bob erupts in a tirade of total nonsense.

He is obviously either out of his mind or just plain sozzled.

My brain is whirling in overdrive as I try to understand WHY?

Well the only thing he has just done that the rest of us haven’t so far is to drink a sip of that tea.

My suspicions are aroused!

Mrs Fletcher has disappeared so I can’t ask her anything about the brew, so I have a sniff at mine.

I am nearly bowled over by the intoxicating fumes of pure high octane alcohol!

I must do something!

So I leap over to my partner and bowl him over onto his stomach.

Dandydog is so busy tinkering with his jalopy that he doesn’t notice a thing. But he doesn’t like tea anyway.

A horrified Roo, seeing me suddenly attack my partner, does the only safe thing that enters her mind and dives under the table, dragging Angel with her.

I kneel on his back and jump up and down until he spews up all the liquid he has just quaffed.

Is he compos mentis once more?

Fortunately yes, and his oaths are at least coherent ones!

But he is not best pleased at my cavalier treatment of his body with its newly fitted appendages.

Time, I think, to find Mrs Fletcher. Or is it Mrs Fletcher and not a doppelganger that has strayed onto the scene?

I need to seek her out, who ever she is

I sit the Cap'n back down in his chair and quickly explain that I must leave for our HQ with its monitors to find out what the h***l is going on

dandydog
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
498 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 4, 17 5:01 AM
"There She is Egor!!!"..... ....EccK?. ..."Who?"...Why "DD" of course... who else have we been looking for and "NO" its not your Cousin Fez either....Lets observe Her every "Spy" like moment and write it all down in our "Handy Dandy" Notebook for future reference....(Number One)...She's being very, very all Quiet like an always keeping her eyes looking downward...Hummmmm....Maybe" DD" just doesn't want to be noticed?.. ..Ecck..Ecck..Ecck.. ...I know that's a Given Egor..but I still have to record it OK?...Now where was I? ... ...Oh yes!..(Number two) She's "Not" wearing the typical "Simple Rooms" garments worn by most of our just Slightly Insane Folk on a daily bases..."though".... what she is wearing looks very Stylish and Chic I must say! ...Sigh...Can you think Egor of anything we can put down for Number three?.........Crash!...Booom!....Bang!..."What in the world has gotten into "Our Dear Sweet to the Core Mrs Fletcher???!"".........

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 5:09:18 AM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,365 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 4, 17 11:15 AM
I lay on my stomach with PTG on top of me and he is using me a trampoline as he jumps up and down on me like I am a well and he is trying to pump me,, I sputter , spit ,barf and pehweeeeeeeeeeee that smell WTH??? and the taste and the liquid shooting out of my mouth is pure acid and rank as H*** but why an after taste of My Honey Rum????
I feel PTG lift me to my chair head spinning but starting to clear a bit as I belch from my toes and then again #$%^&*()_)(*&^%$# WTH PTG what just happened?
Is this prove that my Honey Rum has gone down the same road as the ice cream , the cake and the pills, knowing my love for a drop or two what a perfect way to make me loonie tunes and keep me here ,, WOW WOW now that is what I call EVIL to spike food and drink .
I look at PTG barely make out that he is leaving for HQ to find out WTH is going on and what about Mrs Fletcher ???
The taste in my mouth is like I just drank the whole moat filled with fish and crock do do I need something to cleanse this taste but if you think I am drinking anything you are badly mistaken,, I get in my head ouch some of that junk must still be with the dust bunnies,, I sense a figure close to me,,, I then see a herb of some kind set in front of me and a very sweet angelic voice say here chew this it will detox your body , but when I turn to see who it is I only see a shadow standing in the corner ????????????? who is that???

dandydog
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
498 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 4, 17 12:22 PM
"Oh my Goodness!".. .."I can't imagine what's come over Me and had the very ba-lank-ity blank notion to entered into these poor old Limbs of mine." ... ...It feels like an Evil Puppet Master has entered and taken over...No, No, No!..Not My Sweet Honey Bun!...Crash!.."Goodness me again cause there goes more of my best Tea Service..Sorry PTG!"... "Boom!".... That was'nt me Folks!... ..and a Lady never tells!...So there!...Anyhoo.. I'd better be skedaddling away for now to the Secret Room where I can escape and hide untill a Cure can be found for what ails this "Gentle Simple Room Soul" of mine....sniff..sniff...

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 12:24:49 PM PST

LJM5091
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Aug 4, 17 1:05 PM
Thankfully, my quiet entrance has been unnoticed in favor of ???calisthenics for the morning workout??? The little gathering, in the small room, focused their eyes on a truly, spry man who just bounded from his seat, into the air a bit and landed on the....VOICE???!!! It was the gruff-voiced man. It was mostly his voice I recognized outside the Tea Shoppe door.

Another person in the room grabbed a stick of a girl, pulling her under the table. That left another occupant to glance my way. The stare I felt made me stare back but I also tried to watch the two men...waiting for the outcome.

The agile, fleet-footed man landed on the VOICE’s back, kneeled on Mr Voice then jumped up and down. The captured voice only murmured now since he was choking and sputtering too. He struggled mightily to remove the monkey-man from his back.

Monkeyman (Supermanlike) moved away and headed my direction but moved on past. He looked more curious than unfriendly but he wasn’t smiling.

I begin to ask for tea, again, explaining it wasn’t my desire to interrupt anything like...morning exercises or hide and seek, catching the mischievous eye of the lady under the table? But, another quirky soul prepares to remove themselves. Not sure but I think I am scaring them away.

Mr Voice looks in need of a new stomach but with my rune stone in hand, I think about the forest plant, Strong Stem and it appears in my open palm. If he can swallow the juice from it, he will feel better immediately. I lay it in front of him and walk away. He still looks green around the gills.

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,365 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 4, 17 1:27 PM
I stare at the strange bundle of herbs in front of me smelling of peppermint, sage , lavender a hint of clove , I sense more that I can not seem to remember but I feel 100% sure it will do no harm, and was given to me by a kind gentile soul meaning to help not hurt, my mind wanders for a few minutes thinking back to My Camp when My Lady Anessa Blue was becoming Elven and her group of aids were helping her hand out bundles just like this one ,, we had a very bad epidemic of stomach flu brought on by drinking tainted water one day while we were on recon, I remember it well, this not being the same as far as this made me go out of my skull for a bit and thanks to PTG I did not get the full effect of it so I now know Murk and Arabella found and poisoned my Honey Rum with mind altering drugs just like the cake, cookies, ice cream and those wacky pills .
Oh man my stomach and head are going to I just had time to lean over and lift the table cloth before it blew,,, OMG as I wipe my mouth with the cloth I am so sorry Roo and Angel did not know you where under there hope I missed you
Roo scrambles out from under the table == grabs the pkg of herbs and rams it in my mouth and holds my nose === NOW CHEW AND SWALLOW BEFORE WE ALL GET BARFED ON,,,,,,,,,I nod and chew and swallow,,,tears fill my eyes burns a tad BUT I SWALLOW............GULP

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 1:29:06 PM PST

LJM5091
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Aug 4, 17 1:29 PM
There is an empty chair at the more than one table.

I really have to find someone to help me find the Castle. I figure I might as well ask since I remembered I can fix my own spicy tea if I want. I do so after sitting. With rune stone still palmed, I think of my favorite orange and clove spiced drink, in a porcelain cup, steaming upwards for me to savor. And it appears. I sip and enjoy while trying to elicit help from anyone here.

Is there anyone that can help me find the Castle? I slipped out of my safe spot and wish to get back. Please!!! I am sure I can return the favor.

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,365 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 4, 17 5:52 PM
I hear the request from across the room and my ears perk,, I turn my head ,, a little to fast and it spins whew still have a few effects of a barbarian CPR , but was very effective thanks again to my friend and comrade PTG who seems to have gone POOF again, oh that's right he is off to check something or another in that room with all the monitors and see if he can figure out what is going on around here.
I wonder if I can trust my legs to carry me over to the other table across the room?
Here goes nothing , I stand up and seem to be okay , so I walk over to the table now occupied by I presume to be DD that Dandydog and PTG was trying to tell me about.
Good afternoon DD is it?
I am Captain Randy leader, solider and chief medic of The Troops in MC you as we all here are in a state of confusion seeing Murk and Arabella have us temporally held in this a mirror of The Real MC Castle
I take it you are from there as well? and you are trying to find your way home?
May I ask you from what area in the MC CASTLE are you from??
I as that because I do not know you nor remember seeing nor hearing of you.
Did you escape your village during a attack by The Orges, Gnomes or the Trolls?
Please tell me your story I am sure I can help you for I am in the process of getting
out of this fake mirror MC and back to My Camp and the Troops waiting there for me
Before she speaks she notices I am very thirsty but after what just happened I dare not drink anything,,,,,,,,,,,, .

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,616 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 5, 17 12:34 AM
I return to the HQ room with the monitors that Grim so thoughtfully established for us.

At this thought a moment of nostalgia overcomes me at her continued absence. How I miss those two rascally ferrets!

I turn on all the monitors and look for signs of Mrs Fletcher.

She is nowhere to be seen!

Well so much for technology!

Ah! I have other means of communication though!

I take hold of my specially adapted broom and think hard to it:
”No tricks now! Take me to the REAL Mrs Fletcher”

Whhhhoooooossshhhh!

(Phew! THAT was an unusually long out-of-world experience)

I am rather unceremoniously deposited outside a small room with a VERY large notice labelled PRIVET on the door.

As soon as I see that I realize I have found her.

Cos’ Mrs Fletcher, dear old soul, could never spell!

I go inside to find her sitting in a lovely old chair by a roaring fire.

She is sobbing!

“What have I done?” she is wailing, “I poisoned my dearly beloved Cap’n”

She jumps at the sound of my entry but I soon put her at ease.

“There, there! The Cap’n is OK. We saved him in time”

More sobbing and heaving of rather plump shoulders.

“I want you to try and tell me what came over you. I realize it was some kind of monstrous experience for you”

She quietens down a bit at my calm words and says:
“It was like a dark shadow coming from my back wall in the corner of the room”

I immediately remember Grim showing us the apertures to the tunnels and there just so happens to be one located in that spot which we have used several times to get to the Tea Room.

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,616 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 5, 17 12:44 AM
As she continues I notice a slight shimmering around her person.

The shimmer seems to be expanding towards me as I listen to her.

IT IS AN EVIL PRESENCE>>>>>>

Emergency action!

Emergency thoughts to my magical broom!

“Take me to a place of safety!”
Whhhhoooooossshhhh!

I find myself sitting on a cloud above a sea of brown colored landscape. The sun overhead is searing hot and I begin to perspire.

“Can you please take me down and out of this heat?”

As I descend the brown landscape is transformed into a picture of ocher tiled roofs.

I am over a city and what a fantastic city: houses, palaces, churches, monuments.

I then notice that there are NO roads! In their place there are waterways with hordes of boats: tiny boats, small boats and large boats.

I descend into a small courtyard by a cool fountain with one of the waterways just outside.

On this stream is a man standing up in a boat with a long pole and wearing a strange hat.

He is serenading the nearby walls and the houses with that catchy ditty:

“Just one Cornetto……!”

My broom converts into a comfortable bench and as if by magic, just above me is a cloud giving me some shade!.

I then get the thoughts:
“You are safe here for a while. The others will prevail!”

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Aug 6, 17 12:23 PM
Angel & I rise from under the table horrified at our close shave with the contents of Cap'n Randys stomach!!
I see Fez enter the tea room & he's very agitated,jumping up & down waiving a letter in his hand.This he hands to me as if it is burning coals.
"Who gave you this?" I ask,"Is it for me?" I don't actually know why I ask as I would no more understand his answer as he would not have understood my questions.It must be the smell that emanates from under the table

As I read the first line a feeling of doom assaults me.
"You will present yourself to the Sultan immediatly.The two guards will escort you" I peer out the window & indeed there are two guards outside.I have the distinct impression that I cannot decline this invitation.

The Cap'n is in deep conversation with DD & I dare not interrupt.Surely he doesn't need ANOTHER woman in his life.When I return I might investigate his charm & try to make a potion from it.

I grab my bag which thankfully was not a target for Cap'n Randys regurgitated food & I take a few steps towards the door.

"STOP!!" What are you doing,you can't go anywhere without me?"Angel almost screams at me,"I'll get fried again"
Hmmm this is true & I don't have time to release her from her bonds.So I grab her hand & say
"Ok,you'll just have to come with me"
[i]to be continued....

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,365 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 7, 17 11:03 AM
Siting at the table with DD as she is called I some how feel alone or maybe I am over whelming her with all these question because all she is doing is staring at me and drinking her tea?
I look around as I see Roo and Angel slip out from under the table and Roo looks scared silly and put her finger to her mouth as to shhhh me and points to the door.
I see her speak to Angel but can not hear them for I am on the other side of the room with my none talking stranger.
I hear Angel shout STOP you can not go with out me or I will get fried again , I think that's right they are still joined and seeing only Roo knows that gadget I can not help, but where are they going and why does Roo look so terrified??
I go to stand up and see what is going on but I am stopped mid air by Roo frantically shaking her head NO.
I then hear a very loud command == COME OUT NOW OR WE WILL COME IN AND GET YOU,,, that does it no one threatens any Lady around me so I charge to the door and stopped dead in my tracks by two very and I mean very burly guards welding some very menacing swords , and I can see The Carpet just over there shoulders just hanging there waiting,,
With one of those guards holding the bigger of the two swords an inch away from my neck I dare not make a fast move or I will become the Headless Horseman
Do I dare test him on his speed as I feel my Sai on my side next to my Bowie knife
do I put Roo and Angel in further danger?? I stand my ground but wait on Roo,,
@#$%^&*(*&^%$# I HATE feeling useless like this but I have to think of Roo and Angel I am here to protect them NOT to put them in more harms way,,, I stare at the one guard daring him make a move or give me an inch an opening and lights out for you buddy....

Go to: