elaverne
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

stuck on level 24

[Post New]by elaverne on Oct 5, 17 11:58 AM
I am stuck on level 24. Can any one help?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:stuck on level 24

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 5, 17 12:28 PM
It depends on how you're stuck, but if it's a tool you haven't found yet, you simply have to keep looking underneath all the covered tiles you can reach anywhere, as well as match around the fog.

I can't make it happen on my computer, but several players have reported the game freezes on battle games. If this is happening with you the only thing I can suggest is to not go into the battle room (the ones requiring a battle shield to open). You'd have to forgo the badge for the level but it's better than having a game freeze.

elaverne
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by elaverne on Oct 6, 17 10:43 AM
There are no tools to find. I keep going back and forth to all the sections leading to and from. I have played each section again and again so I do not think I have missed a hidden tool. also my level is not frozen. I REALLY like this game and do not want to lose it. Thank you for your input.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 7, 17 7:16 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw a post elsewhere describing a tool "disappearance". It may or may not be related to the freezing problems some are having. Not to sound like a broken record, but with the game being such a resource hog, it's entirely possible your computer is having trouble running the game due to the demands of the game program itself. The other player switched to normal from relaxed and the game regenerated the level for them and then they could find their missing tool.

Go to: