gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

Just John Hates Me Club... again

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 5, 17 12:30 PM
Thought it might be time to start a Just John Hates Me club again... The rules are simple, the last person to post becomes the new President.... coffee and snacks provided by incoming and outgoing members....

As the first person to post... I'm acting President and offering myself... as refreshments.... I maybe snacking alone but I bet there is someone out there who can commiserate with me....

He never calls, he never writes... Just John hates me...

Edited on 10/05/2017 at 12:31:31 PM PST

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Just John Hates Me Club... again

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 5, 17 12:37 PM
Hey there Just John has not sent me any letters on Android but I can't complain when I was on PC be sent me a few. Maybe he's off on a cruise taking in some sun. Perhaps if we knew....we could write

What time are refreshments?

Pazlovejoy
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Oct 5, 17 12:38 PM
You remember how it felt at the 8th grade dance when the cute guy you liked kept going past you while dancing with all the other girls? Well I do now. Thanks, John.

I like red velvet cake, so I'll bring that to the meeting.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 5, 17 12:41 PM
Pazlovejoy wrote:You remember how it felt at the 8th grade dance when the cute guy you liked kept going past you while dancing with all the other girls? Well I do now. Thanks, John.

Yummy count me in. Yea I kind of remember those days...but I got back at them I would volunteer to square dance and our teachers would have to let us go, it was a required class so I got to dance with all the cute boys whether they !iked it or not

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 5, 17 12:56 PM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Pazlovejoy wrote:You remember how it felt at the 8th grade dance when the cute guy you liked kept going past you while dancing with all the other girls? Well I do now. Thanks, John.

Yummy count me in. Yea I kind of remember those days...but I got back at them I would volunteer to square dance and our teachers would have to let us go, it was a required class so I got to dance with all the cute boys whether they !iked it or not

HAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm sorry, just having a hard time getting past square dancing being a REQUIRED class.... that's just TOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaanyway.... welcome new members... (looks like a wave to me)

or or (best to have choices) and

and Pazlovejoy... per rules, you are now President.... not to sweat it though, the next person who posts is "it"..... enjoy your reign, reading the forum, it should be short lived

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 5, 17 1:27 PM
LOL, hate to show my age but does anyone remember the "Dear John" songs. My dad used to play them all the time.

I haven't had a wishlist up for a while now, but when I did go into it and see John just staring at me, I'd start singing "Dear John, oh how I hate to write...Dear John I must let you know tonight...That my love for you has gone died away like grass upon the lawn...and tonight I'll wed another...Dear John."

LOL LOL LOL LOL

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
924 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 5, 17 2:00 PM
I recall starting a thread many months ago something like "Dear John,this is a dear John letter".I'm almost positive he has only gifted me once since then but then again I haven't sent him anything either.

[Post New]by Landuselawyer on Oct 5, 17 2:32 PM
I don’t know if he HATES me, but he sure plays hard to get!! (figure I’d mix it up on the snacks for a bit,while my reign as President lasts!

gripes
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Oct 5, 17 3:19 PM

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,858 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 5, 17 3:44 PM
I'm a lifetime member! John snubs me constantly! As I was recently reminded, the last gift he sent (last Christmas!!!) was ……

Drumroll please ……

A candy cane! Woohoo!

Beer & pizza? I'm not sure about everybody else, but I'm sure not in my 20s anymore!

(We need better food emojis!)

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Oct 5, 17 4:35 PM
I’m right with you with that chintzy candy cane, Druid. Guess he has equal disdain for both of us.

I don’t know if I should mention this but my ex was named John (refraining from saying unsuitable utterances)
Hey, maybe Just John IS my ex
Well John had a strong dislike for olives so I’m bringing a whole platter filled with a dozen varieties. Mmmmmm, I love olives. Especially stuffed with jalapeños and immersed in ....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,016 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 5, 17 5:22 PM
I seem to be a lifetime member of the JJ hates me club!! He gifts my alt game now and then...........and nada on mine.

So I will bring the snacks...........sour grapes!!

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 5, 17 5:34 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:I seem to be a lifetime member of the JJ hates me club!! He gifts my alt game now and then...........and nada on mine.

So I will bring the snacks...........sour grapes!!

I distinctly remember you standing outside the door of the club, wiping your tears away
from having to leave the club with the Christmas cards JJ gave you .... Two years later and that still makes me laugh!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... .... If this thread works like it did two years ago, everyone who posts will eventually have to give up their membership.... (some times the squeaky wheel DOES get oiled )

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Oct 5, 17 6:21 PM
I think he's off in level 121, looking down on us poor plebs stuck at level 80! Smug @@$$**££@@^^$$££%!

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 5, 17 7:14 PM
jack7242 wrote:I think he's off in level 121, looking down on us poor plebs stuck at level 80! Smug @@$$**££@@^^$$££%!

Exactly why he should give all level players without holding back... Us higher level players help lower level players... He should take a page from our book...

[Post New]by Landuselawyer on Oct 5, 17 7:53 PM
Oh my, with one eye I’m now crying and leaving the club, too, just like sbaker! John just gave Arabella a simple food bag! But, he’s spurning Eustacia big time, so with the other eye can I stay in the club?

Edited on 10/05/2017 at 7:53:59 PM PST

pepita933
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by pepita933 on Oct 5, 17 11:39 PM
He was my only friend for so long, he actually feels like an old boyfriend. He takes me out dancing, to a few clubs and then he disappears, only to resurrect when he is desperate for a date all my cute emoticon turned to ? And theirs a pretty skimpy!)
I just might drown myself in beer! Now that's a thought!

Edited on 10/05/2017 at 11:42:08 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,536 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 6, 17 3:24 AM
Aww, Just John Hates Me Club... again!!!
....reminds me of the good old days, I miss Fudge Chi & D@nger sooooo much!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't join this time , JJ loves me now and sends gifts occasionally!
Anyway, I'm here for a while, so coffees and drinks on me!!!

Good luck to everyone

Who is the President now?

[Post New]by Landuselawyer on Oct 6, 17 5:54 AM
AAAAARGGGGH!!!! John sent an airship lantern to Eustacia this morning!!! One lousy lantern, AFTER I gave in and took the eggs down AND now I’m booted from the club!!! Question: how long a drought gets one back IN to the club?

E/A

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,460 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 6, 17 6:06 AM
Landuselawyer wrote:AAAAARGGGGH!!!! John sent an airship lantern to Eustacia this morning!!! One lousy lantern, AFTER I gave in and took the eggs down AND now I’m booted from the club!!! Question: how long a drought gets one back IN to the club?

E/A

I thought it was 6 weeks but sbaker or napoeon might remember a different amount....

and Alex, I can't tell who the President is, either pepita933 or Landuselawyer..... or is it jack7242? hahahahaha..... We've had some really funny people cross our paths on this forum, D@nger was definitely one of a kind.... *sigh*

Go to: