bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dale Hardshovel and the Bloomstone Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 4, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dale Hardshovel and the Bloomstone Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dale Hardshovel and the Bloomstone Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dale Hardshovel and the Bloomstone Mystery forum

[Post New]by joefilmpr on May 17, 10 10:33 AM
HELP please on level 97.....I have no hints left

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 22, 10 5:56 AM
dear joe,

wait till u get to 100, u think ur stuck on 97.....lol, i was stuck a while too, but this is the way i got out, hope it helps.

1. basically you have to put one of two pieces (like one coin) over to the full right on to the button.
2. the way to accomplish this is to build a bridge w/other peices without removing them, so make sure you keep your peices apart from ea other while doing this.
3 to build ur bridge start off by loading peices into the hole, u can at this point put one on top of hole and leave it there, it'll help w/how many actual peices you need to make bridge. Make sure your other peice to ur set ( coin ) is at the top so you can eventually move it over and remove them.
4. once everything is set and the button is pushed, look to the left and you'll see a bone raised, then start by matching the other bones (leave one left)
5. bring down your coin and go over to the right and drop down and match it to the other one that has been on the button and the bone on the left side will automatically drop.
6. clear out your peices u used for your bridge.
7. clear out what is left on left side, there's already a match for it there, I think i remember it being a skull.
I hope this helps. I had to work at it for 3 weeks. very frustrating, now stuck at level 100, so if u get there and have any tips let me know.
Also, level 99 is easy, if you get stuck contact me here or e-mail me at bebemarinemom@camtel.com
Good luck

Guamchef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Guamchef on May 22, 10 1:36 PM
I am glad to hear that someone else made it to level 100. Sorry but I am also stuck. I was going to share my solutions to 97 but glad you saved me the trouble. Please if anyone completes 100 at least give us a little hint.

[Post New]by davidrmees on May 24, 10 2:22 PM
a small tip for level 100 woldn't go a miss, oh and FYI did manage 97 with no hint but took me 40 mins!!! annoying to have 19 hints left and they are unavailable on this level, wish I had used them earlier!!

Guamchef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Guamchef on May 25, 10 3:56 AM
Are you still trying to complete level 100? Or did you finish and have a tip? I think 40 minutes for level 97 is a great accomplishment, congratulations!

[Post New]by davidrmees on May 25, 10 1:30 PM
yes guamchef, still trying level 100, haven't given up yet, had a few near misses but not near enough, this may take some time.................

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 25, 10 2:43 PM
Hi,
I'm still stuck on 100 also. I've managed to figure out how to get them close together but there is still 3 or 4 of those blocks in the way. Oh, I wish someone would finish it, but it is kinda fun not having all the answers all the time...lol.
Good luck fishes,
bbmarinemom
ps
If I figure it out, I'll let u know, was glad my finish to 97 helped someone.
bye

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 25, 10 2:48 PM

Guess what everybody, I think I found a walkthru....I'm downloading it now...but you can go see too if u want, the words are pretty clear this is a walkthru..
so here's the web page
http://www.sharewareupdate.com/download.php?sid=159609&index=1
hope it works.
bbmarinemom

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 25, 10 2:55 PM
sorry guys,
it was a no go....crap....why do they clearly say walkthru then don't have it? I hope u didn't get ur hopes up too much..mine was enough for all of us..lol
good luck, again
bbmarinemom

Guamchef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Guamchef on May 27, 10 4:45 AM
I'm still hanging in there, but not trying as frequently. I am able to eliminate one pair but cannot get the second pair. I hope folks keep this going and one day one of us will find the secret and be able to share it with others. I know if I solve it and can remember how I did it, I would scream it from the rooftops.

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 27, 10 3:43 PM
hey g,

tell us how u eliminated one set and maybe we can figure out the rest. whatcha think?
bbmarinemom

[Post New]by bbmarinemom on May 27, 10 3:52 PM
have u all seen the newest game out for tomorrow, it is awesome and has a walkthru built inside....if u like this kind of game u are gonna love it....it's a collector's addition..and a sequel..Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent
It's awesome!
I'm still hoping for the final on level 100 on Dale.
Good luck fishies!
bbmarinemom

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 28, 10 5:24 AM
I have taken videos of the solutions for the Dale Hardshovel puzzles for levels 43 through 100. I have posted the video solutions for levels 97 and 100 on youtube. I will post the other levels soon.

[Post New]by davidrmees on May 28, 10 2:30 PM
nice one lizzie, will try that later, respect to you

Guamchef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Guamchef on May 30, 10 9:42 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have taken videos of the solutions for the Dale Hardshovel puzzles for levels 43 through 100. I have posted the video solutions for levels 97 and 100 on youtube. I will post the other levels soon.

Thank you so very much, I doubt that I would have been able to solve that level, even after watching your video I had a difficult time getting it. But I finally did and now I can sleep at night and move on.

Go to: