Stealing gold coins

[Post New]by dellymouse on Oct 7, 17 8:09 AM
My game keeps stealing my gold coins and when I try to report it I get an error telling me the server cannot be reached. It all seems rather deliberate to me. Is anyone else having this issue?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Stealing gold coins

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 10, 17 8:53 AM
Hi dellymouse,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Farm Up game doesn't credit the right amount of items and provides an error message. We definitely want to help get things up and running properly, and it is recommended to try and run the game as an administrator. This will help ensure the necessary permissions are made. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

By posting in the above thread it helps the appropriate teams more easily identify trends in what is being experienced. Thank you for your patience as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: