Update on android, 7th Oct.- SPOILER Fall Event

[Post New]by JannaMcCastles on Oct 7, 17 11:26 AM
edit as can,t post avatar info as requested by so many via pm, wrote big 2nd part 5x already and refused to post

Hello all, I play on 3 tablets+received only on 1 tablet (2games on it) an auto update. I checked on playstore for the others but nothing yet.
Staring at all new stuff and have still to wait for the event to start.
Spoiler of Avatars details
Avatar Calavera Girl, woman with long red hair, big red flowers on her head, white makeup face, short sleeve dress hv backside long, frontside extreeem short with black long stockings, wears gloves, holds fan.(reminds me of a dance girl in an old western movie)
Avatar Calavera Man, like a smart spanish Torero with mexican sombrero and white makeup face, throusers,jack+somb in black with deco in red+gold, white casanova shirt + big red fly tie (clown?)

Avatar Calavera Cat, black cat with big green eyes+big bushy tail, white makeup face, wearing a skeleton suit.
More info on puzzles and pets in post 30. Janna

Edited on 10/09/2017 at 4:35:32 AM PST

Re:todays update on android

[Post New]by JannaMcCastles on Oct 7, 17 12:17 PM
Till now new things so far:
2 puzzles,
3 achievements with 3rd lev avatar
AND
2 new pets
Halloween Guinea Pig
2000coin, 20 Rabbit paw, 20 Spider Mark, 30 pumpk+ 30 Fur Ball
Hounder
2000coin, 20 candle, 20 Swamp Spark, 30 pumpk+ 40 Glowing Mixture

The Ghost Book changed from 3 pages (green, blue+red)of last year
to 6 pages (+ yellow, azur+ violet)

Seems no Halloween or extra room this year, sniff
Seems also no extra furniture.
Hope we can start to play soon, can,t wait for it.

Edited on 10/07/2017 at 12:29:28 PM PST

Juderbug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:todays update on android, SPOILER on Fall Event

[Post New]by Juderbug on Oct 7, 17 3:34 PM
So I'm not as confused as I thought? Been looking for pumpkins and stuff thought something was wrong with my game. Been seeing the puzzle pieces and such but nothing else.
If that's the case I will just keep doing what I've been doing till they update the rest. Was really panicked for awhile.

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Oct 7, 17 4:38 PM
I haven't got a update yet!!!!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 7, 17 5:27 PM
Hi JannaMcCastles and welcome to the forum! I believe you may be looking at last year's Fall Event. Please take another look at your Facebook. I am not on it but another friend is and pointed out that you're most likely seeing the update for October 20, 2016!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 7, 17 5:37 PM
But we didn't have a Guinea Pig, Ghost King and Queen, nor Ghost Tamer. Plus 6 pages in ghost book. Sounds like it might be new

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 7, 17 6:05 PM
I saw 3 of new avatars and new items that we did not have last year that JannaMcCastles listed.... glowing mixture... fur ball hounder.... 3 new colors of ghosts... 3 new avatars.... I wonder how many total ghosts we have to catch for the new avatars... that could be "interesting"....

Edited on 10/07/2017 at 6:06:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Oct 7, 17 6:59 PM
I have 4 android games and not one of them did an update when I opened them to check for new content. Also, when I checked all versions of my games, none of this new content is showing up.

Edited on 10/07/2017 at 11:28:09 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 7, 17 7:10 PM
Our first Fall Event... we had a download, but no way to play it as the HO's were the same and no morphing pumpkins.... seemed like it took a week or so before the actual event started.... while we waited, we just stared at all the stuff we couldn't do....

[Post New]by walkingstar on Oct 7, 17 7:14 PM
What The..Is a Calavera?..Q More Pink Pills Please!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 7, 17 7:18 PM
LOLOLO, I looked up calavera when I first saw this post...it means skull.

[Post New]by JannaMcCastles on Oct 7, 17 10:49 PM
Good Morning
The 3new achievments are to catch unique ghosts.
1. step catch 3 unique ghosts
2. step not been seen
3. step full page of ghostbook like last year.

The ghostbook changed a bit as now you find on left side down
6 buttons red, green, blue, yellow, azur and violet to go on same
kind of ghost page like last year. My red, green and blue is full,
my yellow,azur and violet with the white ghost images.

The new avatars are kind of makeup skulls/skeletons looking
a bit spuky.
Still morph flowers, only 10 coin and no extra fall items yet.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Oct 8, 17 12:47 AM
Calaveras are the skeleton characters in the art for the Mexican Day of the Dead. Very colorful, very beautiful -- I definitely want these!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:Update on android, 7th Oct.- SPOILER Fall Event

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 8, 17 9:54 AM
Thanks for the heads-up JannaMcCastles!

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Oct 8, 17 10:28 AM
Amethyst2066 wrote:I have 4 android games and not one of them did an update when I opened them to check for new content. Also, when I checked all versions of my games, none of this new content is showing up.

Same here Amethyst2066, my Kindle has been working just fine, but as of this morning,(10/8/17) I have not gotten any updates at all! No dragon, no new ghosts, no new anything, what up? If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Does anyone know what version number the new update is? I am cornfused (confused). Just fyi, I have been playing for a couple years, am on level 80, have almost 3 million dollars, and tons of all the inventory and all other items, just to let all know I am not new to the game, USUALLY know what's going on! Thanks all and keep stormin!

Riddler (Gary)

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 8, 17 10:44 AM
It appears that only google play has the update, it isn't available on Amazon.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 8, 17 10:46 AM
Well I for one would like to know where this is being seen and why when I checked Facebook all I saw was last years Fall Event and why have we not been told of this nor can we down load if it is not there? and seeing we are still in the present CC how is this possible to play two events at once?????????????????

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Oct 8, 17 11:01 AM
I just wonder if it was a Beta test received by JannaMcCastles . I play on 2 Android devices and have not received any updates since the one in Sept. So wondering if it is just a test version. The developers may occasional do this.

Silver Fox

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 8, 17 11:11 AM
TiramaSue wrote:It appears that only google play has the update, it isn't available on Amazon.

I'm having flashbacks to a different ftp I use to play... where the devs could care less about PC players and only did the cool updates for their mobile players.... NOT that that is what's happening here... it just made me sick to my stomach... ... If this is the wave of the future.... ummm.... Gonna wait and see how this pans out....but, that sure left a BAD impression....

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Oct 8, 17 11:12 AM
The other thing is, my updates have always been automatic, never had to go get any, but I have heard nothing about this mysterious, alleged, spooky, and fuzzily defined update!

Riddler

Go to: