mrsbb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Agency 33

[Post New]by mrsbb on Oct 8, 17 5:04 AM
I know updates on this game finished 2 years ago but I started playing it again when I changed computers. I am on level 41 & have no specific tasks except to "give the tablet to the keeper in the panel" I have been round & round in circles trying to find the tablet without success. The keeper in the mansion states that "the second tablet is hidden behind the panel in the secret room" but when I go to the panel it wants me to place the tablet which I cannot find. I have looked through previous discussions & cannot find the solution - is there an answer to this? Also I have crafted the raven with nowhere to put it & I have several other items still to be crafted with nowhere to place them. Any help would be appreciated otherwise I am going to dump the game.

Re:Agency 33

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 8, 17 8:27 AM
Welcome to this forum. I would suggest that you do an "Advanced Forum Search(AFS) " by clicking the AFS line in the Search All Forums box. Search for tablet in the Agency 33 game. You might need to visit several threads to get what you want. However, when I looked, it appears that the first tablet is in the car. Good luck.

mrsbb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbb on Oct 8, 17 12:27 PM
Thanks, I have used the 1st tablet somewhere (can't remember where) & it is the 2nd one I need which the keeper in the mansion says is behind the panel in the secret room but I can't get behind it

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 8, 17 12:53 PM
I have one more suggestion. In the Orpheus panel, in the secret room, you need to have ALL the figurines there. I believe when you put in the last figurine, a tablet (actually a cube) will appear. When you click on it, you will get it. Good luck.

PS Have tried using the Hint button?

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 12:58:39 PM PST

mrsbb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbb on Oct 8, 17 1:03 PM
Hi thanks again but I have the figures, the cube appeared & it was taken by a figure but I can't find the tablet shaped a bit like a paper bag tied at the neck, I have tried clicking everywhere in the panel & the secret room without success

Yes the hint goes to where the tablet should be placed but does not show me how to get it

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 1:16:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 8, 17 3:13 PM
Two last suggestions/questions. Have you tried just clicking where the tablet should be placed? And second, if you have other quests, finish those first. I'm at level 52 and have finished everything so I'm trying to remember what I did - a long time ago. This is my second game. In my first game, before my computer cratered, I got to level 55 - a REAL LONG time ago. If these suggestions don't work, I don't know what else to try.

OK. One last suggestion. If you haven't tried Midnight Castle, try it. It's a great FTP game with a GREAT forum. You will find the players and Moderators there a super group of people. You can always play both - or more games, at the same time. Wish you the best.

mrsbb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbb on Oct 9, 17 5:15 AM
Thanks for your tips, yes I have clicked where the tablet should go so I will keep trying to progress. I already play Midnight Castle - I'm waiting for the next update

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 5, 17 4:00 PM
Don't hold your breath...there are no more updates. I think the "secret room" is the one in the gallery, but don't quote me. I'm not even certain that I've gotten the second tablet yet, but I guess I must have, since I'm trying to make the sword for the keeper. If you actually have the tablet, take it to the library in the mansion and give it to the keeper.
I played years ago, and restarted this year, as I was bored. But I don't play but about once a week, so I really don't remember everything.

Go to: