BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Friends of BApple

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 8, 17 9:15 AM
I have been having some trouble getting into my game. It will be fine for days but it is happening more and more often. This morning, I finally got past the low memory message and played awhile, exited the game to save some progress...and got the message again. When I finally did get in all the progress I had made was wiped out. It said I could gift friends but also shows all gifts sent this morning had been sent. I hope you all did indeed get my gifts. I think a new tablet is needed to solve this very frustrating problem. In the meantime, I will gift when I can. Thanks for your patience. Betty

Re:Friends of BApple

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Oct 8, 17 11:10 AM
I got pumpkins from you on both my Android games (Susanna and Juliana). I hope you can figure out the problem. Hang in there. Whenever anyone complains about technology I say two words "Carbon Paper."

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Oct 8, 17 11:29 AM
Bapple, I just got done on another post about a new update, (which I didn't get, if there really is one, see other post.) And also been to the app store, and they both mention, that with the alleged new update, whenever you close the game, then you reenter, you have lost all the progress, items, and anything else you got the last time you played. I have no idea, but may e this will help, hope so!
(The other post name was something like, "New update, game spoiler" or something like that, it's on page one.) Good luck girl!

amf368
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by amf368 on Oct 8, 17 4:21 PM
the saving problem has nothing to due with your tablet. All progress is saved online for the game. The problem is with the internet/ wifi connection. Time of day, weather, amount of traffic slow things down and causes the saving problems. Upload speeds are a lot slower than download speeds.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 9, 17 10:06 AM
I appreciate the responses. Today is a better day. I think it is/was 2 different issues that collided yesterday and I know very little about what I can fix. I have come to accept getting kicked out and have to redo from time to time. The low memory message that effectively locks me out is the real problem. I have systematically deleted everything I can find over the last few weeks and the only thing I have yet to delete is FB. My tablet can be fine when I close it out and get that message when I try to start up. Today I haven't gone to FB at all (I don't play MC on facebook) and I have gotten in without any problems. Thanks again!!!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 9, 17 10:13 AM
Bapple, I have always been told to clear my cache for my laptop and that has always helped. Don't know if that would do the same for you.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 9, 17 12:49 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Bapple, I have always been told to clear my cache for my laptop and that has always helped. Don't know if that would do the same for you.

Not sure what cache is but there is nothing that I have left open and MC is the only site I have opened since I got in yesterday. I was careless about that in the past. So far no pop up today. Fingers crossed that if the only thing I do on the tablet is this game I will be able to get in. Thanks for your suggestion.

Go to: