Have you ever...

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
793 Posts

Re:Have you ever...

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 8, 17 11:14 AM
You gave me a good belly laugh

Or you see a key & a ring on the list and you say to yourself, "I don't remember a key ring in the HOS".

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 8, 17 11:26 AM
LOL, I can't tell you how many times I look and look and look for something that's right in front of my face. It's like an egg, an egg for gosh sake. What else looks like an egg but an egg? But could I find the egg? NO!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,706 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 8, 17 11:30 AM
Sheesh been there done that many times.
Looking for a mushroom and it is a toad stool or think I am done and the HOS does not moved WHY ?? because I missed an item and the clock ticks on

mumma_1
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 8, 17 12:27 PM
eastendteddy wrote:Sheesh been there done that many times.
Looking for a mushroom and it is a toad stool or think I am done and the HOS does not moved WHY ?? because I missed an item and the clock ticks on

I'm always doing that, and the item that I have missed Is always under the mouse pointer

suec96
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by suec96 on Oct 8, 17 12:49 PM
OMG!
I am so happy YOU started this topic.
I have been thinking I'm crazy

I always think I want BFG to give me coins or something for clicking ALL the items NOT on the list!!
I would win, for sure LOL
mumma_1, that's what happens to me too!
Looking at the screen, wondering why its not going, and my pointer is sitting on the last item..Duh

suecq

mumma_1
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 8, 17 1:45 PM
suec96 wrote:OMG!
I am so happy YOU started this topic.
I have been thinking I'm crazy

I always think I want BFG to give me coins or something for clicking ALL the items NOT on the list!!
I would win, for sure LOL
mumma_1, that's what happens to me too!
Looking at the screen, wondering why its not going, and my pointer is sitting on the last item..Duh

suecq

Wouldn't that be great, we would all be joining the Millionaires Club in no time

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
934 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 8, 17 2:30 PM
Have you ever....been out of the game for a while,returned & considered having a brain scan because you can't remember where anything is in a HOS.

Katijay
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Oct 8, 17 3:18 PM
I have often clicked for 15 or 20 seconds on things that I know will be on the list, but haven't come up yet on the list...drives me crazy when I have to give up and actually look at the list!!...

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,708 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 8, 17 4:01 PM
...ever clicked on what you thought was the tiny thimble, but was actually a speck of something on your glasses?

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,687 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 8, 17 4:51 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:...ever clicked on what you thought was the tiny thimble, but was actually a speck of something on your glasses?

Nope. But what I thought was a new animation in a HOS turned out to be a REAL spider crawling up my computer screen

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Oct 8, 17 5:35 PM
Been there done that! My favourite is clicking on the silhouettes and getting mad when they don't go from the list!!!

Katijay
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Oct 8, 17 5:46 PM
jack7242 wrote:Been there done that! My favourite is clicking on the silhouettes and getting mad when they don't go from the list!!!

So happy to hear someone else has done this...that's usually about the time I tell myself I better take a break...

mamarose1900
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,992 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 8, 17 5:59 PM
My latest was seeing a "boot" and "lace" and starting to look for a shoelace!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 6:00:05 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,506 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 8, 17 6:00 PM
and whatever I am searching for is hidden beneath my cursor.

mumma_1
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 8, 17 6:14 PM
Have you ever......noticed that the ones left behind rhyme?

For me anyway

Rat and bat
Stick and pick
Paper crane and paper plane
Arrow and sparrow
Berries and cherries
Snail and nail....... to name a few ........

no matter how many times a HOS is completed there is always that one time (being nice to myself) where I get brain freeze

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Oct 8, 17 7:21 PM
Which feather is in this HOS again?

Or... No, he summer garden silver heart is not one of the hidden objects, even though it is in other HOSs...

Also done the clicking on the silhouette (or worse, the word) and wondering why it doesn't disappear.

Minerva

suec96
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by suec96 on Oct 8, 17 7:36 PM
And how about clicking, in a new HOS on things YOU think should be on the list,
and then click a pic that moves and is NOT on the list. Freaks me out sometimes...

"I'm getting blisters on my finger"

think I need to go to bed...LOL

suecq

Clownfish
Clownfish
679 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 8, 17 10:15 PM
or staring right at the item you need and thinking what is that?? OK that is what I need
and click on the items in the list IN THE LIST

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Oct 9, 17 8:26 AM
I have done all of the above except the real spider crossing my screen. In my case, it was a real fly and to my surprise, I got him. He'd been buzzing around for days annoying me so I was glad. Glad it wasn't the spider though because I'd have made like Little Miss Muppet and thrown my laptop and screamed and I live in an apartment.

D-NY

mamarose1900
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,992 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 9, 17 8:43 AM
LOL, Unofrio. My son loves spiders. If I'd let him, he'd have a tarantula in a terrarium in his room. He's in his 30s, so he could get it without my permission (don't tell him I said that), but I appreciate his respecting my anacrophobia. Well, except when he was 4 and thought it absolutely hilarous to stick a huge black rubber spider in my bed. I didn't scream randomly. I yelled his name and he came running laughing and laughing. Anyway, now when I see a spider, I leave it alone to decimate the flies that show up or have him take it outside.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: