Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Italian Trip here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 9, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/09/2017 at 5:27:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Italian Trip here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 9, 17 5:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Oct 9, 17 8:12 PM
card faces are blank. they show up only as a blue card. card backs do show.

i had the same problem with another solitaire recently. seems to be theirs too. never heard back on that one.

OS is vista with all service packs etc. thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 17 8:50 AM
Hi kore21,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing this game, the card faces are blank. I definitely want to help get you to playing your game. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current and to run the game as an administrator. Both of these sets of troubleshooting steps will allow the game to obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following help pages:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jill323 on Oct 12, 17 11:06 AM
Not sure if this qualifies as a tech issue, but it is likely a bug in the game of which I hope the developer can be made aware. Please see the thread in this forum about level 34. The ribbon cards are put too high in the deck to enable getting 3 stars, even with making large combos and/or using power ups. I suspect this is a bug in the game. The issue with not getting the star is that one cannot access later levels. If the developer could be made aware, I would be grateful. Thanks,

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Oct 12, 17 1:52 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi kore21,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing this game, the card faces are blank. I definitely want to help get you to playing your game. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current and to run the game as an administrator. Both of these sets of troubleshooting steps will allow the game to obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following help pages:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248-Game-Crashing-Freezing-or-Blank-Screen">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator </a>

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Customer Support Team</a>. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

doesn't help. thanks anyway.

it's only the card faces that don't show up. everything else does.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 29, 17 12:59 PM
jill323 wrote:Not sure if this qualifies as a tech issue, but it is likely a bug in the game of which I hope the developer can be made aware. Please see the thread in this forum about level 34. The ribbon cards are put too high in the deck to enable getting 3 stars, even with making large combos and/or using power ups. I suspect this is a bug in the game. The issue with not getting the star is that one cannot access later levels. If the developer could be made aware, I would be grateful. Thanks,

As far as I'm concerned this IS a tech issue. It's quite literally impossible to get 3 stars on level 34. So the perfectionist in me is really annoyed, but at least you don't need every star to win the game. You only need 280 out of 360 possible stars to open the last set of levels and get the 12th shield trophy.

Edited on 11/30/2017 at 7:50:10 PM PST

Go to: