anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Collectables in Extras section

[Post New]by anon457 on Oct 9, 17 2:50 AM
I have finished the game and the bonus game, in the extras section when i go to the collectables, all available choices are covered with "clouds" am i missing something?

innej
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Collectables in Extras section

[Post New]by innej on Oct 9, 17 2:40 PM
From what I can tell, you have to get all the collectible eyes in the game and then in the journal, use them to put the pictures together.

I missed one eye and there is no way to go back and get it (in the court room the first time). I don't know, even if you got them all, that you could access the journal again to put the pictures together?

I have to say, that's my one gripe with this game. I was unable to get back to find my missing 'eye' and you can't go back once you finish the game.

I liked the game otherwise.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 9, 17 4:59 PM
EleFun Games you can replay your same profile. The only way to get the missing one is to replay your same profile to pick it up. I didn't think about opening the journal to put the pictures together before I got done with the bonus. I too noticed the clouds in the collectibles in the extras, so, I restarted my same profile & did that. When you restart your same profile, all your achievements are intact & what collectibles you collected are there too. Just the collectibles you missed are in the game.

innej
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by innej on Oct 12, 17 10:30 AM
Great tip jaldeer! I appreciate your sharing that.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 12, 17 3:06 PM
You're welcome!

Go to: