How do super hammers work !!!

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Super Hammers !!!!

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Oct 9, 17 9:49 AM
This is what bfgBellerophon said about it :

In regards to the Super Hammer potion, I used it in my game and found that it didn't take care of just one item on the board, but nine. It got rid of elements in a 3x3 square. Keep in mind that in order to use this potion, your game does need to have hammers already available. Hammers can be purchased with in game currency. If there is one Supper Hammer potion in your game and you are using it, once the countdown is over, the potion will be gone.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 10, 17 8:34 AM
After completing a tournament and winning the immortal life for a few hours, I decided to combine it with the super hammer since it also last several hours.... The only thing about that hammer, sometimes, you only need to break one tile to complete the game ... so, it feels like a waste.... I wasn't "sold" on it and not sure I would use it again... course, there is that rare occasion, I wish I had it.....would make things easier, but I still prevail, so I haven't "needed" it to complete a level.... In the time that I was using it, I never had that moment where I thought, I'm so thankful I have this super hammer to use on "x" level.... That would have made me a "believer".... ... My highest level game is still of world #11... There's still time to change my mind...

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Oct 11, 17 12:31 AM
It seems pretty useless to me also, the only potion i use is for reducing the cost of boosters.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 12, 17 12:40 PM
Hello bullyboots,

I'm really glad the helpful members of this community swam by to answer your question about how to use the Hammer Boost in the game. I also wanted to take an opportunity to let you know about the Sir Match-a-Lot Tips and Tricks page.

The Tips and Tricks page is an incredible resource that walks players through different in-game features, including boosts. I've included a link to that section of the page below.

Sir Match-a-Lot Tips and Tricks: Boosts

I hope the information contained in this resource comes in handy. Thanks for playing the game, and please PM me or another moderator should further questions arise. We'll be happy to provide help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: