michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

Cinder and Ember!!!

[Post New]by michsheps on Oct 9, 17 3:18 PM
You will be pleased to know that Puff is alive and firing...he had to go and detox due to people giving him too much rare plant Cinder and Ember have been born beautiful little dragons trying to teach them right from wrong, i.e stop scorching balloons.............

They agreed an update is very much due, and would that smokey Mage get out of my market please...............or.............I will send in the dragons

Missed you all the Queen is back!!

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:Cinder and Ember!!!

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 9, 17 3:47 PM
It's about time you came out of hiding, party time

But that smokey haze coming out of you market is choking me out
You need a industrial size hose to blast the sparks away

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 9, 17 11:55 PM
Fantastic news!

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 10, 17 12:58 PM
It must have been a brief public appearance as she seems to have disappeared again

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Oct 10, 17 3:26 PM
Wrong!!!

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 10, 17 4:12 PM

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Oct 10, 17 4:46 PM
Congratulations to Puff and the Mrs.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Oct 19, 17 11:31 AM
Puff and the Mrs. are sending Ember to Lambina since she has started to gain some control of her fiery breath. The Mrs. is hoping that Lambina will teach her manners and generosity and to STAY AWAY FROM TM'S RARE PLANT.

Cinder is still leaving too many things in ashes so will stay at home with Mom and Dad a little longer. They haven't decided who will help with Cinder's training but they know it will not be Magic or TM who the Mrs. regards as questionable influences. Michsheps is under consideration if they just need to let Cinder have some youthful hijinks and burn as many things in a day as he can.

Cinder has seen pictures of Puff's vacation with Ariel and really wants to visit her. How much of Alaska can a baby dragon burn?

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Oct 19, 17 11:51 AM
Manners and generosity we can do but I'm sorry to say that the rare plant is just to hard to resist, we have been growing our own since TM went into hibernation, make sure that you put out lots of sugar since I will have a new mouth to feed with a bad case of the munchies

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 19, 17 11:51 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:but they know it will not be Magic or TM who the Mrs. regards as questionable influences.

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Oct 19, 17 1:04 PM
Cinder would be most welcome visit Ariel. I am sure Cinder would be welcome in Alaska when the snow comes to help with road clearing, but please stay away from the glaciers. They are melting on their own!

Patroche
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Patroche on Oct 19, 17 3:58 PM
congratulations on the baby dragons. Apparently, I overlooked this announcement. Would you please give a description of the babies - are they shiny?

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Nov 17, 17 7:40 AM
It turns out there is a third baby dragon, Harold. Puff has kept Harold's existence hidden because he is embarrassed. When Puff learned he was to be a father, he was so excited that he accidentally scorched one of the eggs. Harold is deep ocean blue in color and has a balloon shaped "birthmark" on his left neck. The Mrs. has done everything she can think of to get Harold to lighten up and have some fun. He is a very serious dragon. He studies hard and already assists balloons on their way with no damage.

The Mrs. is sending Harold to TM in the hopes that he will teach Harold to relax a little.

Cinder is still having trouble with fire breathing control and recently singed an owl. She will remain with Poppet, Puff, and the Mrs. a bit longer.

Puff is being sent to Lambina for an update on Ember.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Nov 17, 17 9:11 AM
Puff arrived early this morning in a really grumpy mood because TM made him sit in the bath tub all night, however he was very pleased to see that Ember got an A+ on her first exam at Mrs. Manners School of Etiquette.
Puff is now counseling Ember on career choices as she loves to make candy, she developed a sweet tooth after following dad over to TMs one day but she is also considering jewelry design as she loves the shiny bling Puff is worried that he might have a diva on his hands.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 17, 17 11:38 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:

The Mrs. is sending Harold to TM in the hopes that he will teach Harold to relax a little.

Cinder is still having trouble with fire breathing control and recently singed an owl. She will remain with Poppet, Puff, and the Mrs. a bit longer.

So this is where the ill-trained dragon pups reside.
My poor owl has still not recovered even though I am feeding her special sugar coated mice to get its strength and confidence up.
I know you have done your best doc but it simply refuses to take to the air... just in case!

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 30, 18 5:02 AM
Today is a very dangerous day for balloons to be flying. Puff, Cinder, Ember and even Harold are inconsolable about the forum closing and are breathing fire continuously.

DUCK! Best to spend the day underwater.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 30, 18 6:57 AM
Excellent, it's a bit cold here. Bring on the flames.

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 6:57:32 AM PST

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Apr 30, 18 9:11 AM
I agree, if they flap their wings hard enough, they could turn the wind to a southerly direction! PLEASE!!!!!

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 30, 18 9:17 AM
It's Really cold in here, the more flames the better

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 9:35:09 AM PST

Go to: